Monsters of New Haven High - last update 4/02

@AAO One or the other should also work.

@Spyder You’ll get different scenes outside of school for flirting with/kissing the main twin, getting into a minor fight, or hurting them badly.

@Lys You’re killing me with these deleted posts. :smiley: Now I’m going to have to start the next round of #firstworldmonsterproblems.
Benny: “I am the greatest mind this town has ever known, but I can’t reach the top shelves at the grocery store.”

@everyone - It’s likely I won’t get to any updates until next month. I’ve been busy with moving, and now CSComp. I will be looking for beta testers for my entry soon, though. If anyone wants to help with that while waiting for more MONHH, please PM me.

13 Likes

I played this and as soon I i finished I drew my MC because that’s how much I love it. (Also Hunter is hot, but I’m scared that he’ll hate my MC if she kisses him)

2 Likes

Sorry about that. Certain posts, like the one I made, I’m unsure if someone would take offense.

Heh, and maybe it is more junior highish, but I admit, I wonder how Artemis would take it if she receive an anonymous love note from the MC in her locker…on the second day (where you could normally do homework, or check yourself out in the mirror)

Dear Artemis,
It is difficult to know what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know it has begun.

6 Likes

I fail to see how someone would take offense to that post.

Seriously, it’s just a funny joke. Keep em’ coming.

5 Likes

@Lys
Gonna have to agree with Shady :slight_smile:

Hey, I experienced a glitch while playing. At the beginning, I say I am absolutely a girl and have never questioned it, but in the locker room scene it says the none of the locker rooms fit my gender but I got put in the female locker room anyway.

1 Like

I reported this a little while back as well. I figure @Sashira will correct this during the next big batch.

1 Like

Oh, ok! I didn’t see it.

1 Like

Nothing wrong mentioning bugs; sometimes things get lost in the shuffle as well :slight_smile:

Be sure to include appropriate individualization - such as a kiss of blood if your a vampire leaving the note, a little toy mech attached to the note if you’re a golem, etc…

Since my main MC is a vampire, the kiss of blood is her calling card left with any love note :wink:

10 Likes

What about the werewolf? Should we give her a note pinned to a deer’s head?

10 Likes

Naw, you wrap the note around a bird you caught for her (at least if my dog bringing me birds as presents is an indicator) … lol.:wink: It has to fit in the school locker after all.

12 Likes

Now i can’t stop thinking about the presents that each MC would give :joy:

8 Likes

What would the in/succubus give?

1 Like

A Valentine’s Day themed collage complete with inappropriate edibles attached? :blush:

11 Likes

Um, yeah, my mind went for edible underwear first blushes

So your main MC is a vampire? Interesting.

I know mine is a nerdy demoness (yes, she does love learning…among other things)…and she wouldn’t mind find those special 4 or 5 understanding people to share her life with :wink:

8 Likes

Whatns with Lys’ long trail of deleted posts? Is there some Split shit going on where Lys hs about seventeen different personalities?

They’re specially coded messages to the mods that tell them the recipes from last night’s food network shows.

15 Likes

In seriousness…some of it is that I may be unsure, especially when I mean something humorous, if it would be well received or elicit complaints.

Other times I delete stuff, I worry whether I am staying on topic. A little wandering is to be expected, but I know I can sometimes go off-topic.

On top of that, if it is a response to a question, unless it is something specifically stated in a game, I don’t want to seem like I’m putting words in the creator’s mouth.

Finally, I know I can sometimes ramble, and I don’t want to take up space with my replies.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure the werewolf would have the note stuffed in the mouth of a decapitated rabbit head that’s pinned to her locker. But that’s just me.

7 Likes