Magikiras (Finished) - Beta Testers Needed!

Jesus, I can’t for the life of me get past the part with the Shadow Fiendss, Morgan, and the weird object. Any hints?

I’m going to need something a little more specific than that. Did you fail because ran out of time, failed to lure some of the enemy out or did something flashy to take out the object before luring the Fiends out of the cave?

Can’t seem to lure the Fiends out without dying. Tried doing it both before and after throwing the object out of sync.

Sounds like a stat/equipment issue then. The options are wits, athletics and combat with raw magic as the last choice. Wits option allow for the drone to sub in and both athletics and combat allow the overdrive system to sub in.

1 Like

Ah, guess almost solely focusing on Device and Subterfuge was a bad idea. Went back and fixed my stats, everything worked out alright this time. Thanks.

1 Like

Is the answer for the cryptic phone message the name of the corasme shopping mall if so do we even find out the name of it or is it something else.

Yes. The answer is the Corasme shopping mall. I’m not going to be mean by making you find out the name of the shopping mall after solving the phone message.

1 Like

Can someone how to deal with the engine puzzle since I’m not a music person.

Larry has given you the answer while being asked by Altug to provide a vision. Irregardless, I will be making this puzzle slightly easier in the next update, namely by giving out more tries and removing the wrong keys after you’ve selected them.

Thanks since I pressed the keys in the order Larry gave and it was wrong or I have to come up with a different set of musical sound with those chosen keys?

So, read the story pretty good :clap: altough a few suggestions:

Firstly this little part right here if your main enemy’s are shadowfiends:

He sees you running towards him and points his sword at you, as if accepting this challenge on a personal level. You’re going to make him regret that, you think to yourself as you dart in close towards him.

The part that I marked doesn’t quite make sense since it’s the shadow within you’re fighting no? Also the part behind it, I don’t really feel negative feelings towards him so making him regret it is maybe a little… drastic, so to speak no? Well you choose of course.

Also when in the cave when you encounter Morgan, if you chose him to be your BF… Idk it feels kinda off that in the train scene and even before that, he spoke to you so casually like; your first name and sometimes ‘sweetie’ and now it’s constantly your surname. (Or is this deliberately? if it is sorry for bringing it up😅)

Also this

And is it normal that even though there are already comments about it I did not yet encounter the engine and it’s puzzle?

Thats all for now, hope it was of any sort of help

Emmelienxd

You may didn’t notice the word “flat” behind some of the notes. Which means in music that a note is lowered by a half step as google can tell. The notes given are already in half-note steps, so the rest should be easy to figure out.

@Emmelienxd Thanks for the read.

1. I’ve amended it to try and make it read less negative.
  2. Partially deliberate in terms of making it faster for me to code when I’m this close to finishing this project.
  3. And thanks for spotting that big error in the coding. I’ve fixed it and it will be included in the next update, which will be either today or tomorrow.

I know that some of the notes are flat and also checked google and have no idea what those words mean since I don’t know anything about music so it doesn’t really help me at all since even though I put the code larry called out I got it wrong and I can’t try to make a melody since I have no idea what kind of song I’m making even though the pc says that the notes sound familiar when we never heard those notes before. Also it doesn’t make sense why he can’t do it automatically since my pc has 70% devices with the tech mods and can’t defuse a bomb or shut down an engine without playing the extreme version of simon says

Valid point but I didn’t want things to just simply boil down to players have high enough stats and thus bypass everything just by pressing next. This also gives a chance to those who did not choose to be a tech savvy character to still be in the running to finish the game.

I understand that but that isn’t accounting for the fact that some of us are bad with some puzzles and others are just stupid (cough cough me cough cough)

Sigh…I could add a Gordian’s knot solution to the puzzle…

I don’t even know what that means…
I think this speaks some volume…

Oh!
So we get to cheat or something?
Awesome!