Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Need some help with the romancing. I have a kind of, weird hobby with choice games. I usually try to romance a different charecter in every play-through. So far I have gotten with Astrid a TON of times ( nearly every time I re-play)

2 Likes

Potions?
Twenty characters.

Reject her. She has priority.

Make sure the character you’re wooing has a relation of 60 or better, and turn down Astrid if you don’t want her. (She won’t mind too much being friendzoned)

Just fyi that some of the RO’s, like Seraphina, require a bit more persistence in order to offcially become an item.

2 Likes

You can also reject Astrid by telling Thalia you’re not into girls of course. In which case it is Leon you need to friendzone, provided you have a relationship of over 60 with him he will be the first (and only one who actively initiates the relationship) to try and ask you out.
I of course reject that offer since I tend to go for either Alty or Cy.
Also you need the relationship values to be 60 or greater at the appropriate times or you’ll miss out on the opportunities to date them.

3 Likes

Wait, by ‘go out sometimes’ does she perhaps mean ‘going out’ with her? I thought she just want you to accompany her for a walk around the city?

3 Likes

I figured, he replaces Astrid during the test if you get rid of her early right?

Isn’t it Yakov who replaces her if you do that? Or was that changed?
In any case since my mc isn’t into girls he has nothing to fear from taking a little harpy bashing simulation with Astrid.

I always confuse Leon and Kol so :man_shrugging: I was just thinking “who is the guy we spend the non-optional time with”

I thought your mc was always mad at her from the start and warms up to her?

“Keep your enemies close” Astrid nearly killed him once already (or so he believes at the beginning, so that simulation is a good way to gauge some of her abilities). Know thy enemy and all of that stuff.
But yeah, he does eventually warm up to her for real. Still while he doesn’t like her in the beginning it is doesn’t hurt to be polite to girls who have already demonstrated they have the power to kill you without much effort. In addition, again, “know thy enemy” and all that shit.

1 Like

When I tried to get together with Seraphina my relationship with her was at 64 ( In hindsight, she may have turned me down because it was the anniversary of her entire family’s death :sweat_smile:)

Another question: Is it actually possible to win the tournament? Or will I forever be beaten in the “Fourth of seventh by a Cambion sophomore at Calestial”.

Forever beaten. Given how new the MC is at this, getting to the fourth round is already an incredible accomplishment, but winning never was in the cards at this point, I think. Not every fight can be won, after all.

1 Like

And here I thought I could be the champ. Alright, Thanks for the info

Particularly since my Nephilim mc can do it without ever having had one of the more combat oriented classes at all.

Speaking of fighting though…

If there’s one thing I don’t like about the WIP at this stage, it’s trying to go the fighting-focused route. Fighting always seems to lack the payoffs that other paths have, whether they be magic or intellectual-focused. Hell, one of the easiest ways to get past the drake is making it eat poisonous monarda, i.e. intellectual/magician/potion/i don’t know if monarda is exclusive to any route paths, instead of just straight up fighting or using magic against it and going up against a battle of attrition.

I just want to be a happy-go-lucky girl that beats up everything with punch magic (even the manticore), but the punch magic is very lacking (nevermind that I want to do it as a human, too–it doesn’t fair much better for other species), and it’s definitely not worth nearly flunking out of NMC in just your first semester.

7 Likes

I hear you. I am not giving up on this endless quest when one day, when the option “can you punch a X? Of course you can punch a X!” appears, it will actually work!

Edit: that being said, expecting it to work right off the bat was probably unrealistic. I think an intellectual-focused MC having an easier time is logical, because it’s just a matter of reading the right textbooks, and in that respect, being new at it isn’t really a problem, especially with friends to point you in the right direction. Training to fight monsters hand-to-hand, though? Probably a wee bit harder for a novice, even with magic (where once again, the MC is pretty new at)

So yeah, punching things not working so well at first was to be expected. Doesn’t mean it’ll never work, though!

3 Likes

Well… If my Main character was the intended target all along, i should feel gratitude towards Astrid even more :smile:

If my parents intend to hunt Astrid down, i will tell them if it wasn’t for Astrid , they won’t have a son to protect at all…Lol :smile:

1 Like

@daydreamsincolor

Looking forward to seeing the classes! Looking forward to seeing the beta start as well!

If it wasn’t for Astrid they wouldn’t have had to worry about their son’s life.