Interest Check Thread

Trust me. The matches will be as graphic as possible :slight_smile: gonna really push how far I can go with this without actually making people uncomfortable.

Speaking of which, there is an update in the initial post regarding a plot later tonight!

1 Like

I’m thinking of replacing my third project “Your Ugliness,” since I don’t really have a solid plot for it yet and I’ve had something else on my mind for a while now, i think I’ll call it A Devil’s Virtue

You play as a demon exorcist, literally, a demon who is an exorcist. (I blame a bit of it on my new love for the Hellboy comics haha)

The plot :

You were born in the 1880s and your horrified human mother, who had no idea her last erm…“employer” was a succubus in human disguise, left you on the doorstep of the Iglesia del Santo, a small church in the middle of what is now the state of Arizona where you were taken in by Father Matías Salvada, a humble priest by day and a master exorcist for hire by night.

He taught you everything you know and was the only person who believed you were more than just a demon, and then she took him from you…you will never forgive her.

It’s now the year 2012 and you’ve finally tracked her to Las Vegas. Nothing will get in your way this time, not even when you become the target of the city’s demon hunter organization.

It’s time to finally bring peace to Father Matías’ soul.

At first, it was going to take place in California but I thought Las Vegas sounded way more fun and interesting. Also Fallout New Vegas is my favorite game ever hehe

So what do you guys think? Sound interesting? c:

30 Likes

Well I for one am one hundred percent on board with this idea. You’ve got a nice premise, Interesting MC, and some nice background lore and world building with some conflict that could set up a nice sequel depending on how you deiced to play it. In short you’ve got an reader in me.

3 Likes

I really like the sound of this! Are you sure you’ll be able to manage three projects, though? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

i’m glad you like it! And it seems like a lot i know but keeping my mind moving helps me stay sane d: kinda like a mental fidget cube heh

2 Likes

Glad to have caught your attention c; i think i’m gonna have a lot of fun with making this one, hopefully you’ll have as much fun playing it once i get a demo out!

2 Likes

I likez demonz :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Do you mean incubus? Because a succubus is female.

3 Likes

Sounds great :smiling_imp:

just%20do%20it

2 Likes

Why hello there

2 Likes

That, or it turns out that a succubus can still impregnate someone, due to demonic magic :thinking: Which is it?

5 Likes

or it could’ve been an omnibus.

3 Likes

Without spoiling too much, it was indeed a female succubus who impregnated the woman who birthed you c; Demons can’t get pregnant, but what they can do is take a chunk of their demonic essence and stick it inside a female human host.

3 Likes

Omnibus…? :thinking:

omnibus243

???

6 Likes

Its basically a succubus with male reproductive parts

1 Like

ahhh i see, i’m kind of glad the only thing that came up when i looked it up on google was an old timey wagon bus thing :smiley:

2 Likes

Obv this omnibus

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind seeing a CS game based on… body-swapping! :smiley: May be influenced by the fact that I just saw a movie based on that very topic called Self/Less!

3 Likes

Try The ORPHEUS Ruse.

5 Likes

Choice of Hiveminds

Ever wonder how the Borg started out or where Unity (from Rick and Morty) came from?

This is a story in which you can basically play as your own version of the borg. Set after the collapse of a type 2 civlization (Kardashev scale). This is a version of our solar system which is teeming with lab grown intelligent organisms (terrestrial aliens), Oneil Cylinders, Biological and mechanical Megastructures, warring AIs with conflicting goals and uplifted corvids, cephalopods and pachyderms .

1: Pick your origins (Willing Servant of a Cosmic Horror, Ambitious Biotechnologist, Escaped Experimental Subject, corporate manager who wanted to gain an edge over their competitors, cult leader)

2 Pick your assimilation method (e.g. virus, cybernetics implants, nanotech, cloning, Augmented Reality with Brain Washing)

-Is it voluntary, involuntary or is it somewhere in between (e.g. Induced addiction, data-enhanced propaganda, military style recruitment program)

2: Pick your Pretext (e.g.Expansionist Religion, Empire, Corporation, Space Communist)

3: Pick your structure (e.g.Singular Consciousness, Heirarchical mind control chain of command, Mental Democracy with subconscious voting, Transactive Memory)

4: Get your superpowers( e.g. Collective Perception, Collective Memory, Enhanced Wisdom, Omni-Competence, Heightened combat coordination )

That’s what I got so far.

18 Likes