Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

The Cain Foundation

1 Like

Does anyone remember a WIP set on a post apocalyptic flooded earth? It was vaguely inspired by south east asian culture as well. The MC was on the younger side (maybe in their teens?).

Sounds like the Floating City?

2 Likes

I believe that is Forsaken.

Thanks

Hey guys, hope everyone’s doing well :slight_smile: does anyone know a game (i forgot if its a wip or published) where there’s a part you can choose between a list of gods n goddesses and some of them you can actually romance?
Sorry if thats not much of a clue, only vividly remember that detail!

Do you remember if it has a specific pantheon (Greek/Roman) or a mix of it?

I think its a mix of it, and i remember that only some of them could be romanced; one of them i think its a god(dess) of love and they said something along the lines of ‘you are someone I’ve been waiting for’
Super sorry if it’s doesn’t make any sense, or any help at all :’)

Is it The Abyssal?

If not, i’ll try to look for it.

1 Like

sadly it’s not it, but after a playthrough, i bookmarked it already! Thankyou for this!! i will start looking through dashingdon again, hopefully will find the game too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

A Mortal Hero: Patron of the Gods? @Jesuie

1 Like

I thought this was it from the title! But it’s not :’)
Also to make sure, the story has a pretty long length and kinda focused on romance!
I just played Whispers of the stars and its pretty similar!

Is it Divine Intervention?

1 Like

Could it be mortal hero: patron of the gods?

1 Like

Was it calling of metem’s hollow?

1 Like

thankyou all for the help!! and yes, @levviathan it is the one! :smiley: calling of metem’s hollow
that’s currently on hiatus, wishing all the best and love for the author!

and the love god(dess) i mentioned is actually Faeteus, the god of good and bad luck, love and time in the game!

thanks again, and i’m soooo thankful for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi, does anyone know the name of this WIP?
You had a choice to be a human, an orc or hybrid or smth. You worked in the police (?). You could romance your partner who was a half orc I think and two elf brothers. I remember that the last chapter started with you waking up in a hospital after an incident on a mission.

Enchanted in Blood WIP (Updated 20. Jan. 2021.) ?

2 Likes

Enchanted In Blood

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like