Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

i found interesting game, but i forgot to bookmark it :((
The plot is that The MC reincarnate from their previous form: the fifth horseman name Fear, but they forget about their life before when they got reincarnated. It only has prologue and chapter 1, i think?

1 Like

The Fifth Horseman: Fear [WIP] Update 23/11/20 probably?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s it! Thank you!!!

1 Like

Hey guys I need help with finding a wip.

I remember that you have a narrator, a roommate named corbin(?). And the mc works/owns a bakery.

Can someone help me?

2 Likes

@XaosMinion Youā€™re looking for A Memoir of Smoke and Mirrors!

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Iā€™m looking for a released game (canā€™t remember whether it was CoG or HG) that had the ā€œIntrovertā€ stat (personality stat) in it. I remember one timid RO (I believe they also had glasses?) that had requirement of having 60/65% in it in order to go to their home at the end of the game, but thatā€™s it, Iā€™m afraid. Iā€™ve been searching for some time for this one, sadly - could not find it.

1 Like

You might be thinking about The Magicianā€™s Burden! It contains the Introverted stat, and general messages for increases and decreases; and the person you described might fit Rigel.

If that is indeed the case, it is worth noting that the game seems to currently be undergoing a remake, as described in this thread.

I hope that is what you were looking for! :smiley:

3 Likes

this one might be a bit vague but iā€™m honestly looking for anything similar
is there a IF/CYOA (wip or released) game based around the idea of the ā€œchosen oneā€ having failed their task/adventure/journey?
I think I found one a bit back but I might be wrong. I love the idea of it though.
thanks for the help

1 Like

hmmā€¦ i donā€™t think iā€™ve ever read one about a chosen one outright failing their quest but there are some that are somewhat similar in concept?
The One Chosen is about a chosen one whoā€™s not actually the chosen one
Heroes of Myth is about a ā€œfalseā€ chosen one and adventure

6 Likes

Iā€™m really sorry about answering after so long, I had some things in real life to catch up to - but yes, this is it! :ā€™) Iā€™m gonna replay it this instant, thank you so much.

2 Likes

Crap. I canā€™t remember the game and I canā€™t remember if Iā€™m tracking the thread :rofl:

I think this is a fairly recent WiP.

The premise is that youā€™re a hero whoā€™s gone undercover to infiltrate a secret society. I believe one of the members of this society was called Jackalope (?), another fought the MC after they make it through the trapped door, and the third member was the silent tech genius. The leader was called Leviathan I think.

Much appreciated. Thanks.

3 Likes

Iā€™d say Superhero Secret Agent - WIP Ch. 1-5 but the names donā€™t quite match. :thinking:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the one! Thanks! :tada:

1 Like

Oi guys (Most likely I know this, but too lazy to confirm myself, when I have you crazy wonderful people (lol wonderfools?!? just kidding) to help meā€¦

MC has powers (most likely shadow manipulation powers) (maybe has a friend with powers too) and theyā€™re taken to a (prison actually) power training academy (I think),there will be groups like villains (villains kids) herod, vigilantes and everyone have to wear a bracelet thar tracks their powers (but in actuality they slowly decrease their powers) and MC group investigates a lost (completely disappeared) kid from the academyā€¦
Then thereā€™ll be attack on the prison aka academy and theyā€™ll escape and goes to a cave or somethingā€¦

I probably mixed two different WiPā€¦

It sounds like Villain: The Catalyst to me, but it was moved to itch.io then put onto hiatus as far as Iā€™m aware.

2 Likes

Damn, so many of these are moving thereā€¦

1 Like

Yeah :frowning:
Looks like the demo for it still works on Dashingdon though!

Oi guys lol need help again

MC and their childhood close friend whoā€™s VERY shy,got captured and tortured, friend got shield powers or something (MC probably got nothing) and theyā€™re rescued (MC loses consciousness) and the rescuers will tell them that they and few other have to help them save the world (from some kind of magic users, maybe)ā€¦ Explains as some pillars and
sÉ„į“‰tā€¦ Theyā€™ll say that theyā€™ll train MC and friend along with the other selectedā€¦ One the other selected is a shameless crazy flirt

This WiP MC is an elemental who can control all four elements and drainlife forceā€¦ (Lol probably enough said)

Some crazy group of humAns will try to kill MC cause theyā€™re an elemental and canā€™t have godly powers :joy_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat: and kills the fellow orphan when both of 'em coming from MCs Bā€™Day (drinking) celebrationsā€¦

WiP last time ended with a fellow student whoā€™s also an elemental who can drain life force in that elemental training academy and kills some rebel women by draining the life in elemental HQ or something after bombing there and MC finds the ones that tried to kill 'em in a jail cell in that HQā€¦

1 Like