Hero Project: Redemption Season News and Discussion

I don’t think its released yet, but this link seems to be working:

3 Likes

You sir, are the worlds greatest person. I will follow you no matter what. I will be your faithful servant until you die. You are a god. Lol jk. Thanks.!!! My inner fanboy came out so hard, my teacher looked at me like I was crazy.

ERMERGERD, I’m not gonna play the demo…screw it my curiosity is too much.

2 Likes

Oh god this is magical.

1 Like

Rise! my fellow night owls! Wait thats wrong, how about procastinate? Its 3:54am here in oceania

1 Like

Whoa, I didn’t realize we were so close to the release! Still the 7th for me, but I’m hyped now.

It’s already on the App Store.

4 Likes

So none of my saves work when trying to import a game from Heroesfall.

And this is after I rapidly clicked through it to make sure I had a current save.

Edit: I’m gonna see if starting from game one works but it’ll take a while to replay the whole series.

It’s not Google play yet :frowning:

It just showed up on the App Store no more than an hour ago.

1 Like

But the App Store of which country? Because in my country it also hasn’t shown up yet.

I live in the States. Texas to be exact

1 Like

See, perfectly possible, that those in europe or elsewhere may still have to wait some hours. Let us be a little bit irritaded, yes? :smile:

1 Like

I understand your frustration.

1 Like

To all Android users, look what I found: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.redemptionseason&referrer=utm_medium%3Dweb%26utm_source%3DredemptionseasonGame

5 Likes

Thank you! Installed it through the link, funny enough, the app still doesn’t list the game when searching for it… (stupid google store)

1 Like

Anyone have an idea on how much it’s going to cost on steam?

Spoiler- Prodigal wins.

She didnt win anything, thankfully. But she uploaded her personality as a free MeChip personality.

It cost $2.99 on the App Store so I assume around the same on steam.

Thanks, hopefully it does.