Hero Project: Redemption Season News and Discussion

Seems like a good idea for a thread. Once we get a bit more info and I'm not on my phone, I'll add more info to this post.

THP: Redemption Season Question(definite spoilers)
THP: Redemption Season Question(definite spoilers)

The only thing I know is the PC powers, he is an animalistic that changes the animal type everyday.
And about his family, the only thing I know is that he has a sister who has a very bad disease, and thats why he joined the Hero Project.

That actually seems rather interesting. It's generic enough, I suppose.

Oh, no what terrible :frowning: . How in hell Could I role-playing evil with that soap opera background? I mean It's super restricted from powers to family...

Maybe you can be super evil with a soft spot for your sister.

Another Emma I swear :sob:

I believe it will be released in March or April. I recall Zach saying on Twitter it would be released early in the year. Although this isn't related, I might as well say that I think the next Versus book will be released in the summer.

Oh, that'd be awesome!

Marathoning the entire series in one go was probably not a good decision in hype hindsight.

TV Tropes does have a trope called "Even bad men love their mommas."

Hell, this series has someone who fits that trope!

"Another Emma"?

Did I miss something?

An old joke about zombies exodus, never mind about it.

It would be certainly different playing an animalistic type hero (Aren't they stigmatized or something) from an Inifini class Powered in HR 1-3. I wonder if we'll see our old MC again..

I think HeroFall said we would, so, yeah probably!

I absolutely LOVE animalistic superpowers (shapeshifting, taking on their strengths and weaknesses and such) because having humans display animal-like characteristics has always seemed very cool to me. And since I didn't mind the set family relations in Heroes Rise, I don't mind it here either. At least it gives my MC something to fight for.

HOLY S***!!!!! Release date:

Oh goddamn, that is so good! I love the Heroes Rise trilogy and I've been waiting so eagerly for this! And the little sister will be a soft spot for me since I've always wanted one. This is gonna be so epic! ...Although I'll miss Black Magic :heart_eyes:

Sweetness! Now to let out my excitement with fan art.

The PC is a master of a Kung Fu style.
You can choose between Tiger, Snake, Crane, Dragon and Leopard style.

https://m.facebook.com/HeroesRise/photos/a.328859560534001.79843.328859417200682/987425054677445/?type=3&theater

Hero Project Hype!!!

Only one day to go.

It's 12 AM, April 8 here... Where is the gameee :anguished:

sigh Timezones.....

Yep. April 8, 2:34 AM here.

Yes. I am that hyped. Sleep can wait.