Hero Project: Redemption Season News and Discussion

Sleep is for the weak. I don’t even know what sleep is.

I’ve been waiting for this day for a long time…

3 Likes

If purchasing from the steam store, the game will most likely be available there at about 5pm GMT as thats roughly when the store updates. If purchasing from the CoG website, who knows. :smile:

1 Like

So is game out today? Or something? Sincerely Cog should have a notification of releases inside the forum. So when we log a Today X game is released. Check the demo in our page. Message appeared

1 Like

1 AM here… Still awake

The game will be released on the 8th. That is almost certain I believe. Just timezones that will screw people over.

Eh. 18:20 here on the 7th. I got a good 23 hours to wait until its on steam… So I actually get to sleep.

The game is coming tomorrow.
It is not April 8th in the USA yet.

2 Likes

It will probably be released at a standard time, so everyone can access it at the same time, regardless of what time it is where you are.

I am torn because animal power is by far the power I less like in the world. I even prefer being powerless. So I don’t know if I could enjoy this game at all. I hope is not focused in the animal stuff orin the karate stuff. I enjoy more focused in characters and relationships between them. Become a celebrity and romance Rana

1 Like

Yeah… I think it might be cooler if we could loose our powers, and then become something akin to Batman or better yet, The Punsiher. But, then again, Community College Hero already puts you in the boots of a hero with no powers.

1 Like

You know, I thought this game didnt interest you with your other posts :stuck_out_tongue:

Really though I was surprised to see this thread. I didnt keep myself up to date much lately and I thought the games would be released later in the month. I’m glad to see I was wrong. Anybody know the price they set?

Ugh, the wait is killing me! I just want to play!

2 Likes

I think it’s gonna be 2 to 3 dollars on the amazon store. But, they have been known to change prices depending on word count.

1 Like

Yeah. Honestly I think its probably going to be a short game. I dont know why but I feel like the firsts in series are alway shorter here.

1 Like

GIVE. ME. IT. :fearful:

4 Likes

Idk, I mean, I’m the highest scoring reader in my state (99th percentile, meaning only on percent of kids in america scored higher then me), and it still took me on average, about an hour, or forty five minutes to rush through it. Buuuut, my first to third play through was 2 and half hours long.

1 Like

Uh maybe its just me then. I thought they might be testing it to see if peoples liked it first. Ah well, I hope this one will be a long one. There’s never too much to read.

2 Likes

Yeah, I mean it’s probably gonna be at least 150k and at most 275k.

EDIT: I mean, he got soooo invested in his writing, he came up with his own secret code name.

1 Like

He did invest a lot of time in it. If this game is not long, its gonna be wide.

1 Like

Well, I love Sergei writing even if is railroad, I have all his games , and I want romance Rana Rain. However, If I don’t like something I say it , I am not the typical fan girl who believes all is perfect. If we fans doesn’t give honest feedback the game would suffer. Sadly, Internet people think if you critic something you are against it, or are a troll

2 Likes

Well, Now fallout has a lot more content but i agree with you