Heir to the Throne (09/23/18)

Yay update! Looking forward to playing through, but I got an error too

Found this while playing a female mc

it also happen to male mcs, i think the cause is selecting female as a Ro interest…?

Ooh, I really enjoyed this! I’m curious about the type(s) of magic in this story, and of course, the prince/ss’es charm~ I wonder how that’ll affect the ROs… If it’ll make some of them doubt their feelings for the heir (and vice versa) later in the romance, and if any of them are immune to their charm from the beginning - disregarding the magic ribbon of course. I’m thinking perhaps Rowan and the mage would have protection against the magic that the heir has…

Typos/Errors

Might just be personal preference but I think switching the placements of “be” and “still” will make the sentence read smoother.
And “creek” should be creak

Should be sparring

“with” should be"without
And “do” should be due

“[…] even though it’s clearly making the young boy nervous , his growing distress clear on his face.”

Switch “so” and you"
Should be Honestly

Should be though

The second “tears” should be eyes

“there” doesn’t need to be there, aha

Should be your

“you” doesn’t need to be there

“You’ve” should be You’re
“[…] center of the […]”

Should be conveniently

Both "their"s should be his
And “You” should be You’re

First “entrance” should be plural.
“Through” should be Though
“[…] that there’s an entrance in the garden but it’s hidden […]”

For the stats screen…

“Cynic” is a noun while “Idealistic” is an adjective. I’d suggest changing it to an adjective as well (since the stats directly below it are also adjectives), so Cynical
Should be Athleticism

Lastly, I’d recommend putting an *ending scene when readers reach the end of the current demo; because when I clicked on the “next/The three scheme” button and the screen loads yet nothing pops up, I thought I had a problem with my connection XD

I can’t wait to talk about cute boys with Florence and help him sneak out to talk to one or something :laughing:

I did manage to get around it by picking the third option (“is it only princes? …”), then when asked to elaborate, you can add “yeah, I think I’d ditch the prince”.

That being said, I think the transition between the Chapter1 scenes and the inside_wall scenes is broken.

is only me that actually like florence??
i will rather date my childhood friend and fiance, is kind of platonic. I have read many visual novels and books with that setting and i always like em :smile: (im a romantic at heart :blush:)

@LauraSikdar us (the mc) can also doubt the feelings of those Ros…it goes both ways

@Talyrion i did think that 3rd option was to set bi relations¿?

Everyone likes them, but they’re always gay and always the opposite gender of the MC.

2 Likes

Not the opposite gender you’re attracted to, because some mc’s are straight. Florence is your mc’s opposite gender.

Ok thanks I’ll change it.

I tend to go for the childhood/best friend RO too, but seeing as how Florence isn’t attracted to the MC’s gender… :joy: I’ll have fun setting him up with someone else :laughing:

That’s what I meant by vice versa, sorry for the confusion though! (More opportunities for angst though, right? Hehe)

1 Like

did not see that edit xD

yay im not alone then :joy:

1 Like

Ugh I thought I cleaned up all those pesky bugs! :expressionless:

Oh well, I’ll get on those right now!

10 Likes

i like to read with my Tablet, but dont have wifi, maybe you can add a compiled versión in the next updates¿?
i loved dropbox since you did not need to bug all the writers you like to upload a compiled versión to play a wip offline xD

Ok everyone, I fixed the bugs so you guys can finally play the new update now! :smile:

And thanks @LauraSikdar for helping me fix those typos! As you can already see my grammer is downright awful so I need all the help I can get. :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

I cant access the stats page D:

so what are the new updates?

2 Likes

I would like an older love intrest but like 6 years older than you max.

I can’t access the stats page either.

correct cynical to cynic and Athleticism to Atletism in choicescript_stats.txt this will solve your Stats error

I fixed it! Everything should be running smoothly now.

1 Like