Heir to the Throne (09/23/18)

Love the new content!

Oooooo!! I am eager to play this book as well!!

It was all very good. I LOVE MC X Florence!! Here are my opinions… I think MC/Florence should have a love/hate relationship, like they tease each other all the time but actually do care deeply about one another. It’d be sooo sweet!! Oh! 1 more thing… I did catch some spelling errors when my male MC met with Florence’s sister Lillianna, at one point you mentioned SHE was a HE. You should look that over =) Sorry I didn’t screenshot that… I’m not very good @ screenshots…

Also, if the King lost his wife… I think he’d be more worried about losing his Heir more than anything else since if that is what all the Queen left him with… Anyway, those are just my opinion.

Hope they help and I can’t wait to read more!! =D

I like Ashton already <3

I want to use our charm more, though. The ribbon is convenient, but :smirk:

4 Likes

I totally agree with you! Yes, yes! More Charm :smiley:

The ribbon is a cute idea… Maybe MC could finally take if off when he/she gives it to their fiance or something, idk ^^

2 Likes

Maybe it’s just me who wants this but can we please get some name alternatives we can choose from? It really stresses me out when i have to think of a name for MC myself and i waste almost half an hour trying to come up with one. It can wait though as it’s not much of a big deal when looking at the big picture, but just putting it here :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hey guys I know that my progress has been sluggish at best but I’m really trying to have an update ready by Friday. Anyway I just want to say that I really appreciate all the support you guys have been giving! Thanks for sticking around this long :wink:

On a side note, how do you guys feel about love triangles? Or being able to matchmake characters?

31 Likes

YES
About love triangles… Sometimes. Can it end in a poly relatioship?

I would like to be able to help Florence find love! MC’s best friend deserves to be happy!

8 Likes

I don’t usually play love triangles but I don’t have anything against them either. I know that a lot of people think they make things more interesting or like the added angst. Triangles turning into Poly relationships I’ve seen brought up a lot too so that’s something to consider. If you think they add to the story and can manage the extra coding hassle I’d say go for it!

I’d definitely be up for some matchmaking though. Playing matchmaker or wingman something my nicer, outgoing Mc’s would totally do and you don’t see a lot of it which kinda make me sad. I like seeing fluffy, tight-knit friendships on screen just as much as romance, and I feel like you don’t see scenes centered around that sort of thing nearly as much as you do romance.

4 Likes

GIVE ME ALL THE LOVE TRIANGLES, UGH. YES.

About matchmaking… I don’t really like it. Especially if we can do it with LIs. I feel betrayed lol
Unless it’s matchmaking with Florence, of course. If it doesn’t involve the LIs I’m okay. But meh, it’s not an idea that makes me especially happy.

13 Likes

im surprised to see someone that thinks the same… :joy: (taking the lost heir as an example i hated it when one of the Ros that we can get was romancing another npc…:unamused:.)

7 Likes

Eh I think that’s more common than you think, I’ve seen plenty of people say the same. I’m probably in the minority here, actually. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh definitely! But the MC would have to work pretty hard for it. :wink:

I agree completely. Its one of the reasons why scenes with Florence are one my favorites to write.

Helping Florence get a date is definitely going to be a thing but its the ROs that I’m still unsure of. Mostly because of the amount of extra coding. :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the comments guys! I definitely want to do love triangles (maybe only between certain characters though) but I’m still unsure how far to go with the matchmaking. I’ll let you guys know when I’ve figured it out!

8 Likes

It’s your game so do whatever you wish <3 but no matchmaking at all, for me, would be perfect (yes to getting Florence that date, no to anything that has to do with the ROs). And no coding nightmares for you!

5 Likes

Hey everyone! The update was a couple days late but here! it is!

Enjoy!

18 Likes

Can’t access stats

Yay! Update! Um, a couple bugs I noticed:

When I tried to look at the stats screen:

and this one when I tried to select “that does sound nice!”

and this one happened just kinda randomly and I couldn’t continue past it :frowning:

So what’s the new update?

I don’t get an error but I do get an infinite load screen after asking about the guards.

screenshot

2 Likes