Daughter of Heracles: Friends In Low Places

Perhaps, it would show a good faith effort on his part at least. so, yeah, maybe given time.

4 Likes

tenor%20(17)

1 Like

Our dad is HERACLES … LOL expect him sympathetic behaviour is madness

3 Likes

Your dad is Loki … :two_hearts:

ps - f.u. Discourse. Stop trying to automatically edit my posts.

Heracles main hobby was rape and kill all young boy girl or nymph poisoning villages and destroy communities drunken. Seriously he was an ass Grandpa levels. So he deserved the death he ended.

4 Likes

giphy%20(78)
Is all true, he is garbage and so is Zeus and Poseidon c:

Honestly Poseidon makes me the most uncomfortable…

3 Likes

We all been knew Hades is the only decent god compared to the other olympians.

3 Likes

NO WAY. HE RAPE AND KIDNAP his wife until she submitted to him. Then he negotiated a shame marriage where she is forced to be half year in hell half year with her mother… who is another greek god so asshole . I recognize that to Greek standards is not so bad… However Is like compared two lethal poisons that will kil you. Like seriously no single greek god is good NO ONE.

4 Likes

At least of the main gods as there are quite a few lesser gods who aren’t so bad, like Hypnos, tho there really isn’t much about him on his wiki so maybe theres something about him that i don’t know of :thinking:

Nyx is definitely the best Goddess. She can make Zeus piss his pants and that is a respectable merit.

7 Likes

Hehe I can’t wait to write the scenes with her in them~

Like Persephone, she’s one badass mom you don’t wanna mess with >:D

1 Like

She’s gonna be in the game?

thank you, you’re a wonderful author :sob:

Pastel princess in the summer, Gothic queen in the winter >:)

Still asshole. Millions of kids… he bought women in exchange mess with many people heads. Guilty of drugs that mess with mind. And curse people have nightmares and other stuff. I mean less big gods still very very creppy. And the Endimion stuff not cool. Tanatos is cooler… Still asshole. Nyx is super badass but as any Greek god…And about Persephone It is really sa how Rape is being romanticized and trivialized in her. It is portrayed like lol it is so cool. She just being multiple raped kidnapped during years until she submitted to her aggressor. Then sold by her mother and forced to eternally being jailed from one realm to other. WITHOUT she agreed . Then how romanticism has the balls to romanticize the scene is beyond me.

1 Like

EXACTLY

Yep! two of her children are ROs after all, how could I not include their awesome mom? :grin:

And as to how she feels about the mc I think this gif sums it up :

lawnmower-mom
touch her mc and it’ll be lights out for you

2 Likes

Demeter tried to stop it, but Zeus gave Hades permission to keep her by tricking her into eating Underworld food so she’s forced to stay. Demeter basically went on a rampage until Zeus made Hades let Pesephone stay with her mother in the spring and summer.

5 Likes

THEY ARE!?

WHO ARE THEY, I NEED TO KNOW ASAP!! :two_hearts:

She’s the goth mom I never had. Will she let me stay up past my bedtime too? :’—)

I promise not posting in your game again about this. It is a big error Romanticized and trivializing hard rape kidnapping force marriage. Presenting a victim like HOW WONDERFUL IS MY LIFE eternally tied to my aggressor and torturer.

This is the author’s game and they can change and twist the story as they wish. The author could make Hades and Persephone’s relationship consentual. In fact, there are stories where their relationship is consensual. Basically Persephone and Hades fell in love but Demeter refused to give away her daughter’s hand to the King of the underworld so Persephone ate the pomegranate to be able to stay with Hades. Greek mythologies have MANY different versions.

5 Likes

We’ve heard some opinions about this issue, and I don’t think we need to keep hitting the same point. Best to move on to more fruitful discussion.

10 Likes

Sure i agree still i am so tired with people attacking me for having different opinion. I was just giving my opinion not trashing or trolling. I think this game has lot of potential to be a very great game And to have a different take on the genre. I have never been trashing it.

3 Likes