Community College Hero: Releasing Soon

Interesting…I didn’t knew you had another chance than that first one. Thanks :slight_smile:

It should be there. At least it’s coded and it passed testing. It’s when everyone is concerned about Tress after the press conference and they’re talking about someone trying to track her down.

Can anyone confirm that they got Tress’s secret from doing it the second way?? I haven’t manually played through that option.

I got Tress’ secret using the second way. At least I did a while back.

Is the beta testing going to be open like the demo?

Well @HornHeadFan with a final that could change everything I just have to be apart of the beta whenever there is an open spot. Fades into the shadows to train the grim reaper’s undead army

@CaballeroDeAndromeda, thanks for confirming that. And did you get busted or did you pull it off all slyly?

@SpiritWolf91 and @Reaper_General, beta is closed now - I have almost 70 testers. If there’s a big issue in beta, I might reopen it for more help but for now we’re jam packed.

That’s cool just remember the reaper is watching so let me know when a place is open no rush. See ya boss horn man

I was as nimble as a cat. lol. I managed to print them but I’ll admit that in my first try I thought Tress was giving me some signals… Crashed and burned. :cry: Just in case I replayed the demo real quick and managed to get the secret once again using the “second method”.

1 Like

Yeah, you can always ace the HELL test if you learn the material in an earlier play through and then pick the correct answers without studying. I thought that was cool, though… some people do cheat, and some people do get good grades without studying, and in theory you could have passed those classes by reading the material they gave you and understanding it on your own.

Secrets I have found (I got 4 in one play through):
Tress’s secret - Obtained through drinking with her or consoling her.
Wombat’s secret - Obtained through hanging out with him, or studying Secrets with Tress and Crook (I think are the two.)
Dirty Girl’s secret - Obtained through dating and/or doing drugs with her.
Stunner’s secret - Obtained through studying Secrets with, I think, Crook and Dirty Girl.

I have not found Stoic’s, Mob’s, Uni’s, Origami’s, or Crook’s secrets. I don’t think they’re in yet? Or maybe I suck at getting them to open up to me. I am admittedly usually trying to hit on Crook - though I did turn down Professor Hedonist for the sake of testing other paths. :cry:

Random request: Secrets about the professors as an expansion later in the semester. That would be awesome, yo. Then your tryst with Hedonist would be your secret but also his - oh, the many blackmail possibilities!

2 Likes

Mob and Uni’s secret are already in. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dang it! Thanks. I must always ignore them too much.

For Mob’s you have to eat lunch with him. The scene triggers right before Defense class if I remember correctly. Basically, you have to be a friend to him. I think that’s a little vague. Let me know if you need a little more detail. For Uni’s you have to take her out on a date (at least that’s how I got it) and give her the information she wants. Good luck!

2 Likes

I don’t know if this has been answered before or not (1900+ replies and all) but will you ever get a chance to romance Stoic? I quite like her.

@Fallaner Here are some quotes I pulled for you.

Even though HornHead’s response was over 1,500 posts ago, I think the answer’s still the same. A number of people have asked for Stoic to become a romance option, so there is still hope. :smile:

That is awesome. To me. I certainly hope she does become a romance option.

Also I can not for the life of me figure out how to get Dirty Girl’s secret, and so far its the only one I can’t manage to get (thats currently in) Can anyone help me out with that?

@HornHeadFan Can you find Dirty Girl’s secret without romancing her?

@Fallaner i know a way to find DG’s secret if there’s another i don’t know; if you romance her she will come to your place (as a date) and that’s when you’ll find
Yeah i usually play a straight female(and romance Crook :* ) so i’m wondering if i can find DG’s secret as her best friend

I have no idea how to romance her (nor am i a particularly romantic person [Waiting for Stoic lol]) but may as well try so i can get her secret, any advice on how to do that?

To romance DG you have to stay as long as possible with her at the party she takes you (before starting classes when you have the chance to hang out with your classmates) and choose something that says ‘heat up the dance floor with her’ and that’s how you start a romance with her