Community College Hero: Releasing Soon

I’ll try to post an updated secrets guide tonight. More options will be included in the beta draft.

Here’s the down and dirty
Tress - 2 ways as discused above
Stunner - just 1 way now through Secrets (another way will be in beta draft)
Mob - just I way now during lunch but another way will be included in beta draft
DG - just the one way now but another non romantic path is being added in beta
Wombat and Uni - both are really easy if I remember right
Origami - will be in beta draft (will be hard to find)
Crook - will be in beta draft (will be hard to find)

I’ve been alway from the boards for a long time, so revisiting this game is very exciting!

I’m happy to see you’ve got over the growing pains of the new personality system. The new options are very polished and well integrated into the main game, although I still feel like a couple of early choices clash against the game’s overall tone a little bit.

I’m fairly content with how the Crook romance is progressing as well. I’ve always assumed that his personality is mostly an act, so it feels right for him to go slower than, say, Stunner. I also happen to have an asexual!Crook headcanon that I will take with me to my grave dammit!

Crook’s secret - can’t wait :wink:

5 Likes

You can make Stoic smile if you give her a raspberry. :smiley:

You USED to be able to make her smile after the Rain & Shine fight, too, but that scene got removed…

I second this random request! Additional request: If Nil has a secret and the MC finds out, the MC should be awarded an A on the spot.

Extra note: “I’m sicking of everyone snooping around.”
*sick of everyone snooping around.

“[MC], you can go firstif you want. What kinda combo do you want to try?”
Needs a space for “first if”

I’ll comment more tonight after my kiddos are in bed

watches them bouncing around and rubs my forehead

But I’ll say that Part II might let you delve more into the professors’ backgrounds and perhaps learn some interesting tidbits.

Hey Horn I just remembered a question I always wanted to ask you. Well two questions. One is serious and one is not. The serious question is every time I tell Nil that I’ll steal 5 secrets I’m lying to him and I want to ask what he’s going to do to me since his teaching methods turn the students against eachother and the headmaster would most likely disapprove is she found out. He still can’t take away my grade from the semester before though right? Also for the Hedonist when you tell the Headmistress about this does she do anything about it? I mean you seem to be saying that she hears what you said and she should do something about it unless she already knows. Or would Nil appreciate that you had the guts to lie to him and trick him to get the grade and preserve your morales or would he see it simply as you didn’t uphold you end of the bargain?

Why the hell is Stoic not a romance option you pleb?! >:(

Apparently Stoic might become one later. I know it sucks! I want her as one now!

I am so pleased that I was part of creating a forum insult/in-joke. Best regards to Pervy.

Any chance I can still get on beta

First draft of Professor Hedonist fan art. I put aside my other obligations to draw this for… reasons. It gives an excellent view of his office, which may or may not be unreasonably large.

1 Like

I think it would be a very interesting twist if instead of a very large office it’s really just an act that he puts on to make people think he has a luxurious office but in reality his real office is the size of a broom closet.

If his office wasn’t as large as he made it out to be, you would surely figure that out pretty quick.

…Okay, I’m done with Professor Hedonist’s Office jokes now, I swear.

@Beezlebub, I don’t want to spoil anything about the faculty but I did write Tolly’s reaction to be one where she didn’t really listen to what you said because she had just gotten the phone call about the threat against the school. So regardless of what you tell her, it doesn’t really register. ignores the pleb comment because I am above the fray

@Fallaner, Stoic is a gangly little young lady who wears a grey sweatsuit and a blank expression. Are you sure you aren’t talking about Uni?? Uni’s the cute blonde in pink and yellow!

@Sashira, See I thought I sensed innuendo with your first office comment but I was only 98 percent sure. Of course your second comment verified my suspicions. Thank you for keeping it classy! Hedonist would approve. Because he’s classy. And I like the pic, especially his haughty look of superiority (and the “What’s Your Pleasure” book in his hand! Good catch!)

@Iceman262, I have so many right now, but maybe I’ll ask for more help in mid-February if I have people bail me (which I hope doesn’t happen).

@Razgriz, then he might have office envy of Nil. Wait, I think I wrote that Nil’s office was small.

No Im most certainly talking about the gangly little young lady who wears a grey sweatsuit and a black expression. Who somehow reminds me of Yuki Nagato and Rei Ayanami. Maybe its how she talks. Or maybe I’m crazy. Honestly I’m not much of a fan of Uni. I find her kind of annoying.

1 Like

@HornHeadFan

Only a very select few of us have the courage to openly admit our :cupid: love :cupid: for the southern belle.

2 Likes

Now girls, you’re both pretty….

Honestly, the only characters I wasn’t that interested in romancing were Stunner (ew), Mob, and - surprisingly - Dirty Girl. I love the bad girls, but I just wanted to be her best friend and make sure she didn’t overdose in a warehouse somewhere.

In order of how-much-do-I-freaking-love-this-character (in a crush kind of way) it’s:
Hedonist, Crook, Tress, Stoic, Uni, Dirty Girl. With Mob as a backup, because he’s a little shy for me but seems eccentric, and again - Stunner. Ew.

EDIT: I also thought Mob was originally a mad scientist kinda guy, because of his hair, and then he turned out to have the most conventional power of anyone. I think maybe I have not forgiven him for that… As for Stunner, he’s just too much of a jock and a straight shooter for me.

2 Likes

Yes HornHeadFan you’d be amazed at the love small gangly people who show nigh on no emotion. Ever hear that hunger is the best spice? it’s the same with Stoic, we rarely see hear emotions so it makes her all the more interesting when we do see them. Besides Uni can be annoying (but in that way that is believable and is more a show on our own personal preferences rather than rather than your writing and the character herself).
Fear the cult of Stoic for it is growing! of course we mostly sit around with blank faces but still… Fear us!

Small gangly people with no emotions? I feel like I remember something…something that I’m supposed to forget…oh no the memories of Twilight are all coming back to me! No I’ve unleashed the repressed memories!

Bella…I still…hate you. Falls into a coma.

4 Likes