Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

Will stoic be an RO? I need me some stoic🤤
@Eric_Moser
Where is sci fi? :cold_sweat:

1 Like

It’s been confirmed
(20 chars)

1 Like

I wouldn’t go that far, and I wrote it. :slight_smile:

People mean different things when they say “RO.” I’ll just say that there are a decent amount of social interactions with Speck 7, and that players may headcanon some additional stuff to flip in any gaps.

4 Likes

I just replayed the first one in anticipation for the new one and the wait is killing me. I cant wait to finally see what happens next

2 Likes

Part 2 always scared me the most, because until I finished it, I doubted my ability to finish the trilogy. Part 2 was the hump in the “getting over the hump” part. Hell, anyone can write one story. Following up and delivering a sequel shows, I think, that you’re serious!

Hopefully readers and reviewers will feel more confident in there being a Part 3, now that 2 is done.

18 Likes

Waiting with bated breath.

1 Like

planet

Captain Planet approves. :wink:

3 Likes

It’s Community College Hijinks day! It’s strip #004, the first of our original four-strip batch. @HomingPidgeon and I have finished another batch, so you’ll definitely see strips #005-#008 this spring and summer!

Patrons, the strip has already been posted.

Everyone else, the strip will be posted on fictionbyericmoser.com when I get home from work tonight.

8 Likes

:astonished: Omg, your new profile pic! Is that Hedonist? If so he’s gorgeous! :heart_eyes::heart:
@Eric_Moser

8 Likes

Yep, it’s Hedonist. And he never gets tired of compliments.

22 Likes

(I will post daily as different characters as we lead up to release)

"It is I, the most distinguished professor in the “Heroes Among Us” Program, the Hedonist. -slight pause- Yes, it is a low ceiling.

Today I announce the continuation of my epic story of growth (not that kind of growth) in “Knowledge is Power,” releasing this Thursday, May 17th.

It would be my…pleasure…to hear what you admire most about me. Perhaps we could compile a list."

21 Likes

Physical growth, personal growth… meh, all the same to him :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Looking forward to publication. Well done Eric.

1 Like

(my MC)
Tell me, o great and mighty Hedonist, can you suffer? Because I will make you suffer like a dog.
Can your ego survive? Becuase I will put your face in to the mud, metaphorically and litterally.
And then, everyone will se who you really are: a small pathetic man who cries like a baby when his desires are not satisfied

ps sorry mr Moser but I have to take somewhere my revenge on the Hedonist, if I can’t take it in the story, no offense

7 Likes

I haven’t played CCH 1 and it’s been in my to-buy titles for a while but now I saw Hedonist and I was wondering if he is an RO?

(I know…Some of you will question my sanity… )

4 Likes

I do not question your sanity, I applaud your good taste lol

5 Likes

I feel you… and not in the way hedonist tries to.

I really dislike hedonist due to issues pertaining to certain infringements of the law. More specifically pertaining to laws referring to criminal sexual conduct by a person of authority under the subsection of coercion, having had previously been caused physical harm by said individual and/or having been witness to physical violence caused by said individual, and in great fear of bodily harm to oneself if refusing ‘consent’. Then there is the offering of a slightly better grade attached to the offer of criminal sexual conduct via coercion.

Yes, I used to put people like him in prison for a living.

14 Likes

Well to be fair the Hedonist didn’t force you to do things with him or harm you in any way.
But yeah, I’m pretty sure the part with offering better grades for sex is illegal.

He’s still coercing students by implying they will suffer penalties to their grades if they don’t perform for him sexually.

That, and the way he is always putting his hands on Mob without permission and making him uncomfortable, makes me want to kick his ass.

13 Likes

There doesn’t have to be force involved, just the fear. The implied threat of bodily harm is enough. Yeah, he didn’t ‘force’ anybody, but irl that is a lot of psychological pressure from somebody that is regarded as an authority figure who has shown power to cause massive violence and bodily harm.

That’s near text book definition of coercion in the statutes regarding criminal sexual conduct.

He’d be doing 20 to 40, easily.

Also like bobsmyuncle said. Beat me to it as I was mid typing on my phone while getting dressed.

Also… um he did cause you physical harm in some people’s play through…

4 Likes