Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

Lesee…

• I trust McCormick 1000%
  • I actually trusted Professor Nil (oh god was he Nil or Nul I literally just finished something else with a character named Nul and I’m forgetful…)
  • I honestly do kinda trust Hedonist? You can be an a-hole and still hold my trust. In the second game, he’s willing to do alot to help the students, and I think if he was gunna do something backstabby, he’d be the one most open about it.
  • Dirty Girl I trust not to mess me over, but mess herself over? Not so sure there.
  • Stunner is my guy, and is kinda typical to how his character would be written, so I guess I trust him, seeing as how I romanced him and all…
  • Downfall I trust as well. Someone on this thread said that they liked how she didn’t treat the students like children (which they arn’t) and I can agree with that. These people wanna go on to fight criminals and lunitics, you shouldn’t baby proof everything for them.
  • Crook I’m still on the fence about. I have a feeling he’s deep into something that he wants out of, but can’t. I’m leery, but I don’t think he’d hurt the MC of his own volition.
  • Tolliver I…Sorta trust? If she’s doing backstabby things, I don’t think she’s aware at all. She has a few moments where even she is like, “Yeah that was weird why was I so sure that would be my decision?”
  • As for Tress? In none of the playthroughs I’ve done has she been…REALLY fighty. Maybe cause we have such a high friendship score? I’ve done plays where I was picked leader, and with the exception of where she didn’t listen to my order with saving Dr. Hover, she pretty much stuck to what I wanted her to do. And on the one’s where she’s the leader, she frowns a few times when I give suggestions, but I took it as a more, “I could have thought of that.” But do I trust her not to be the one to betray me? NOT FOR A DAMN SECOND.
  • Stoic, of course I trust her.
  • Mob/Synergy, I trust him the most outta them all, which might mean he’s the one that’s gunna mess me over but if that’s true it would be EPIC.
  • Captain California? Uh…I guess I don’t. It was pointed out that he puts on his whole surfer boy act. Plus he got there REAL quick to make sure he could get everyone’s secrets, and don’t for a second pretend like he didn’t give them all right away to Booksmart to do with what she will.
  • The Smarts: Not a chance in hell do I trust them.
  • Mega Cat: Haven’t met him, so…I think I’d trust him more then the Smarts at this time?
5 Likes

I’m not sure if this is a bug, but if I choose to go the Dr. Stench route and enter the prison with Stunner, the game tells me that “Stunner knows nothing of your father’s criminal history” when I’m playing a saved game in which I told him in Trial By Fire who my father was.

1 Like

The reason I do not trust him:

The way he acted all shifty during our visit to his school. Splitting up the students from the Dean, him giving orders and being the control guy but always “hidden” from the visitors and finally forcing Speck to accept staff coming over … even if it is Downfall who I do trust the most.

2 Likes

Are we certain tolly and megacat aren’t the same person?

4 Likes

The only thing I’m certain of is … I’ll be confused and wrong about something when episode 3 is released.

1 Like

We’ll probably all be. so, Kudos to @Eric_Moser

2 Likes

Oh yeah MASSIVE kudos to @Eric_Moser . The fact we’re all like, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN is the sign of a good story.

1 Like

Hopefully that “anything” does include your RO being the one who betrays you. That will be totally anticlimactic. (crosses finger tightly)

1 Like

I…don’t know if that’s sarcasm? Sorry, it’s the internet. No vocal cues. But, I’m pretty sure anticlimactic is a bad thing?..So yeah okay I’m guessing sarcasm…

2 Likes

Sidenote: more playlist material? yes/no?

1 Like

Feels like a Dirty Girl-theme song.

2 Likes

I think a DG playlist would be 85% joan jett, wouldn’t it?

I mean:

3 Likes

i’m not that familiar with other Joan Jett songs but those songs choices are really DG so good choice.

1 Like

Anticlimactic simply means: Causing disappointment at the end of an exciting or impressive series of events.
So why is that sarcasm? In a matter of fact way, I really do mean it would be a total letdown if your RO is the one who betrays you.
No ill intentions meant. Really sorry if it offends though,

No ill intentions meant here either. I was honestly just confused by what you meant. That’s the problem with non vocal stuff. You can’t take cues for meaning.

As for betrayer RO…I’m not sure how I’d feel about it. Cause that would mean the betrayer would be totally dependent on who you romanced. Or what if you romanced no one at all? Then…Whoever you have the highest score with? I think I personally would prefer if the betrayer was a set character. I know Hero Unmasked did something like that where the bad guy was basically whoever you didn’t romance, but with such a big cast of characters here, I’d rather just have an author chosen baddie.

1 Like

Ahh, maybe I should have been clearer: I hope the betrayer isn’t one of the ROs. Tbh, I mean in particular Stunner, since my MC is dating him.
Like in Zombie Exodus, where your RO Tom totally betrays you and tries to kill you

I don’t think @Eric_Moser will do such a thing though… But like you said: Anything can happen

2 Likes

whispers My MC is dating Stunner too. o=

4 Likes

On a sidenote, am prolly very late to catch this… but wad the whole deal between tress and hedy in cch1 a visual pun?

The traitor is obviously the man you meet at the beginning of the first game, when you decide what your persona is.

4 Likes

Dean Tolly and Mega Cat can’t be the same person. Remember Stunner told the MC he has met Mega Cat during his Prestige interview, and would totally recognise Dean Tolly if she was Mega Cat. So Mega Cat has to be a strange unknown figure.

2 Likes