Super villain games?

Recently there’s been a lot of games focusing on being a superhero, how would most people feel about being the villain? I recently started thinking about it and know I can’t get the idea out of my head, you could just have a generic powerset (strength, speed, flight etc) but each specific power could be a stat bar so as to make coding easier. Would anyone else like to see more games involving villains as opposed to heroes?

I plan to release Community College Villain sometime in 2017. >:)

Nice, I’m bummed at the wait time but it should be good judging by how well community college hero is going.
Quick question, will we be able to get a superpower in community college hero? The story’s great by the way, I played through it a few times.

Nice, I’m bummed at the wait time but it should be good judging by how well community college hero is going.
Quick question, will we be able to get a superpower in community college hero? The story’s great by the way, I played through it a few times.

And that’s what I get for not being patient and spamming the post button…

No plans for superpowers in CCH. Being powerless is one of the main themes of the story. However, that doesn’t mean the MC won’t get some kick ass equipment by the end.

The poor villains will have to wait a few years before they can take community college courses in Monologues, Cat Stroking, Mustache Twirling and Deathtrap Construction and Design.

@HornHeadFan
Niiiice! Are you serious?

“Monologues, Cat Stroking, Mustache Twirling.” hehehehe.

lol looking forward to it @HornHeadFan

@Thedailybagel aside from the release if CCV in 2017 CoG should be releasing Choice of Villain sometime next year

1 Like

@hornheadfan
Good luck with your games, I hope you do well.

@lobo14
Is their any info on choice of the villain or is it just a name right now?

it was slated to be out this year but it got pushed back & from what i have read its still in development