Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

So McCormick is CRUSHING it on the forums, 57% to 29% Crook to 14% DG…

But it’s so much closer elsewhere…

Twitter (40 votes) DG 30%, Crook 40%, McCormick 30%

Facebook (about 20 votes) I haven’t tabulated but Crook and McCormick are very close

3 Likes

Also, if I may leave this here for people’s entertainment: (it’s a playlist)

in my mind McCormick looks like Umbridge

@MeltingPenguins Oh, okay and thank you! I hope Crook doesn’t break my heart, but it could just as easily be about Origami as it could be betraying the MC. If Crook and that Gavin are the same, the wife’s story and what Crook tells the MC corroborate each other in a way.

@Eric_Moser I think I’m going to go play the Stench path now. :sweat_smile:

Damn. I know Crook is older, but to think he would be attracted by a woman that old… Well after all love knows no bounds :smile:

Well done, this was very well written and the choices were great. I really like this series and find it to be one of the top 5 COG and HG games.

A question, anyone have a walkthrough for the various paths?
I do well with the detective and acrobat roots but fail
With the other 2.

1 Like

See the thing is Crook and DG get a lot of attention and also the plot for McCormicks sounds a lot cooler/informative even if you don’t necessarily like her.

1 Like

@Lux_Inferni, to be honest, the Stench path is my favorite. I like looking through Dad’s things, reading his letters, finding out about his crime partner, and learning a bit more about Mom’s view on things in the process. If there was ONLY one path, I would have just written this one. I like the whole redemption angle very much. Someone asked if I might offer an original Dr. Stench RPG sheet one day, and I thought “Yes…yes…I really want to do that!”

@jcury, thanks so much! And before I forget, thanks for the IOS review! I get so few of those compared to GPS. Now on to your question…soldier and sharpshooter both obviously have ranged offense, but they split on the other stats (Solider is Thud, Hmmm while Sharpshooter is Whoosh, Shhh). My thought is that Soldier is easier, because the high stat is Thud, so that helps you mitigate so much damage/Ouch. Sharpshooter’s Whoosh is not quite as high. I will point out that high zap helps you use Wyvern’s wrist blaster so I would definitely get that if I was doing a Soldier/Sharp path.

Oh and RPG announcement!

Tress won the Patreon RPG sheet vote this month, so her sheet will be distributed in mid-June (after I get back from vacation). You have until May 31st to sign up for Combat Wombat Level or higher to get it. BUT if you want both Tress’s sheet AND last month’s Dirty Girl sheet, sign up for Quickie Level or above by May 31st, and you’ll be totally caught up, since those are the first two! It’s a monthly thing, so Patrons will vote again in mid June for the July character.

5 Likes

Does anyone know if, in the first game it’s possible to get pet status with both the hedonist and Downfall, or are they mutually exclusive

It’s totally possible but you’ll sacrifice some brownie points with Mob and Origami.

To be the Hedonist’s pet you have to raise your hand and agree with him at any opportunity, laugh at Mob being too uptight, flirt with him for the A, and prioritize getting him to safety in the final.

For Downfall: raise your hand and say you’re willing to hurt other students, beat Mob, get an A in the gauntlet, volunteer to go first and score either an A or a B in the final, and agree with her tough love approach when Tolly sacks her.

1 Like

Does Crook still talk about his divorce even if you don’t know his secret from part 1?

1 Like

No, it doesn’t come up.

1 Like

Anyone know the max you can end up with for the professors at the end of part II? I ended up with:

Hedonist: 79
Downfall: 85
Sandy: 82

I am too, but the logic kind of follows.
Think of the kind of people on these forums, they’re the ones who want tips and guides and exact numbers, aka nerds (in the best way possible), and who is Sandy McCormick if not Queen of the Nerds (I genuinely laughed at all the “Welcome to Hell” jokes).
Besides, the summary kind of shines a badass light on her.

can you tell I play as her Teacher’s Pet? lol

8 Likes

Guys could yiu tell me defence and break hint for both times. I am a soldier. 1st game i was top. Also both other test fir last 2nd please. Appreciate it

For me it’s more about the fact that she is a lawyer, like me, that makes me really like her.
The fact that HELL is a thing at all in this story is indeed something I deeply enjoy, because that’s a part that is either not portrayed, or portrayed in a ludicrous way in most super hero story.
Here there is talks about insurance, there is a system in place, it makes sense. Of course it’s kinda (really) simplified, but I really was able to connect with that character in some part. When she puts Crook in his place regarding the claim in part 2, I really felt like deja-vu like when some client try to explain to me what I should do to defend them (I guess it’s the same thing in a lot of jobs, but this one happens to do mine so it was a plus :smile: ). So yeah I was really happy to see her get even more badass scenes in the second part.
Also HELL tests give me the creeps. I feel like I’m back in college. I DIDN’T SIGN FOR THIS

12 Likes
  1. Stick to your personality type, tell the truth. That’s pretty much it.
1 Like

Would the short stories be sold as DLC? Just wanting to support this as much as I can.

1 Like

You could support him on Patreon.

1 Like

Since the other speck students are in their early 20s how old do ya’ll picture Crook as?