COMING SOON: Three "Vampire: The Masquerade" interactive novels!

In partnership with World of Darkness and Paradox Interactive, Choice of Games is proud to announce three upcoming games based on Vampire: The Masquerade and set in the World of Darkness shared story universe!

Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road by @Moochava
Vampire: The Masquerade — Out for Blood by @JimD
Vampire: The Masquerade — Parliament of Knives by @GreekWinter

In these games, your choices control the story. They’re entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Steam Wishlists Really Help

When we launch these games, they’ll be available on all of our usual platforms (iOS, Android, web, and Steam), but on Steam, each wishlist gives us extra visibility. So, even if you don’t normally purchase our games on Steam, we’d really appreciate it if you would login to Steam and click the “Wishlist” button there for all three of these games.

Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road

by Kyle Marquis

The elders have entrusted you, an elite vampire courier, to deliver their secrets. Can you outrun the hunters, the other drivers, and the rising sun?

It’s a new Dark Age for the dead. When the Second Inquisition’s vampire hunters hacked phone lines and computer networks to expose and destroy vampires all over the world, the elders turned to undead couriers like you.

Race across the desert to deliver secrets, promises, and threats. Unleash the powers of your blood in ancient Disciplines to change form, vanish from sight, or dominate the minds of your enemies—or just run them off the road and keep driving.

Death is a hard road. You drive it every night. Coming soon, summer 2020. Wishlist it here.

Vampire: The Masquerade — Out for Blood

by Jim Dattilo

Gather your allies to hunt the vampires that terrorize your town! Study their ways and exploit their rivalries, or you’ll become a vampire yourself.

Take on the role of a vampire hunter to save your town from the influence of Chastain, a vampire more than a century old. When a group of young thin-blood vampires start a war with Chastain, will you choose sides, or hunt them all?

Gather your forces and sharpen your stake to take back the night! Coming in spring 2021. Wishlist it here.

Vampire: The Masquerade — Parliament of Knives

by Jeffrey Dean

Dominate undead politics through cunning and violence! Will a missing Prince give you the opening you need to seize power and take control of the city?

The undead Prince of Canada’s capital city has disappeared, and his second-in-command, Eden Corliss, wants you to find out why. You’ve been loyal to Corliss since she Embraced you and made you a vampire, but this could be your chance to take her place.

Will you defend your sire from the accusations flying, or join forces with her rivals to bring her down? One careless word could get you stabbed in the back—staked through the heart, and left to burn in the sun.

Who will you save when the knives are out? Coming in fall 2021. Wishlist it here.

To sign up to be notified when these games are released, wishlist the games on Steam, or email subscribe@choiceofgames.com to sign up for the announcement mailing list.

About Choice of Games
Choice of Games LLC is dedicated to producing high-quality, text-based, multiple-choice games. Since 2009 they have produced over one hundred titles in-house, including Choice of the Dragon and Choice of Robots , and three of their recent titles have been nominated for the Nebula Award for Game Writing. They have also developed a simple scripting language for writing text-based games, ChoiceScript, which they make available to others for use in their projects, and they host games produced by other designers using ChoiceScript on their website. All of their games are available on the web at choiceofgames.com and on Steam. They also produce mobile versions of their games that can be played on iPhones, Android phones, and other smartphones.

About Paradox Interactive
The Paradox Interactive group includes development, publishing, and licensing of games and brands, consisting of a portfolio of more than 100 titles created both internally and by independent studios. Paradox owns an array of award-winning and top-selling brands including Cities: Skylines, Stellaris, Crusader Kings, Age of Wonders, and many more games available on PC and console platforms. Paradox is the owner of the World of Darkness IPs and is publishing Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 on PC and consoles in 2020.

From the company’s start in 2004, Paradox has published its games worldwide, with top markets including the USA, UK, China, Germany, France, and Russia. Today, over four million gamers play a Paradox game each month with a global community reaching over ten million registered Paradox users.

Paradox Interactive AB (publ)’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm First North Premier under ticker PDX. FNCA Sweden AB is the company’s Certified Adviser. For more information, please visit www.paradoxinteractive.com.

277 Likes

These look incredible! I’m wishlisting them ASAP!

21 Likes

Freeeeak! I’m such a massive fan of World of Darkness, so this is literally my dream :joy: I can’t wait for this, especially the Parliament of Knives seems interesting :heart:

22 Likes

Woah! This is huge! I am so looking forward to it. Congrats to CoG! Though, I have to say, I hope the games don’t decide to follow Paradox’s DLC pricing policies… :joy:

23 Likes

Three awesome CoG authors unleashed on the World of Darkness?

Hell yes, I’m wishlisting these. :slight_smile:

43 Likes

Can you believe it :smiley: It’s such huge news! I’m kvelling.

25 Likes

Simply offering my congratulations to COG on this massive announcement. Will hope to try these games in future as I start to get into the Vampire:the Masquerade universe.

14 Likes

Honestly, I love CoG and HGs but I think in general you somehow managed to raise the bar of that love to untold levels with this announcement :heart: I’ve been into WoD since Bloodlines 1 came out back in the day which got me into the tabletop, so this is massive for me :joy:

13 Likes

This is such big news! I hope we’ll see more COGs set in established universes after this (a Shadowrun-universe COG would make me weep with joy).

Are you allowed / willing to tell us how this came about? Did you approach them? Did they approach you? How were the authors selected? I understand if you can’t talk about that stuff, but I would be interested to know how this amazing collaboration came to be.

18 Likes

I’m very excited for the games themselves, but I’m also just as excited for what this can mean for COG in the future! This is such amazing news, congratulations to COG and the authors!

28 Likes

An interview with @jasonstevanhill will appear on a popular gaming site later today, explaining alllll :smiley:

35 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!! really a dream come true. :hugs:

8 Likes

Ahhh!! I’m so so so excited!! And so so so impatient how dare y’all tease me a whole year out! :sob:

Oh well!

I have wishlisted all the games and will wait as patiently as I can (which is not very) for that interview… :eyes:

7 Likes

I know I love Vampire Role books and lore so for me a dream come true . Hope all will be great. And more games will be made that allows to play a good Sabbath or Anti tribu game based on stats and perks from the last edition that is amazing.

3 Likes

Fantastic, this is super exciting!

5 Likes

Amazing collaboration! Big fan of the Vampire games. Congratulations COG!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Damn that’s kickass, paradox is hands down one of my favorite video game publishers and creators, it’s awesome to see 'em work with my favorite interactive story publishers.

9 Likes

Congratulations to everyone involved.

All three projects are an interesting and new take on the World of Darkness.

18 Likes

Amazing news I can’t wait to get my Gangrel on in a CoG format.

9 Likes

I am hoping for a Sabbath game someday. I mean We are the only ones keeping Gehenna contained. But I know Sabbath and Antitribus are less commercial. So I hope that all will be so great to have games all groups

3 Likes