COMING SOON: Three "Vampire: The Masquerade" interactive novels!

Oh. My. God??? I guess it’s time to undust my Steam account because I need to wishlist this asap.

Congratulations to COG!

10 Likes

This sounds absolutely amazing!! Will wishlist asap. Congrats :grin:

2 Likes

Oh I like this!

3 Likes

I’m extremely excited for this on so many levels! I’m always excited for new interactive fiction, and this will hopefully introduce World of Darkness fans to the medium. This is a really fantastic partnership, so congrats to everyone who was involved with making this happen and to the authors!

3 Likes

I think this is an appropriate meme for vampire games?

Shut-Up-and-Take-My-Human-Meme

26 Likes

That’s an awesome news that made my day ! And a great accomplishment for CoG, congratulations!

2 Likes

That’s absolutely amazing news! I’m also really happy to see Kyle Marquis and Jim Dattilo among writers - I really like these authors. I don’t know much about Jeffrey Dean, but I think they will do a great job too. :heart:

5 Likes

Full interview about the project here!

45 Likes

Wow, congratulations guys, haven’t played those games before but that’s a big named franchise to have stories for, and awesome you’re using established writers on the site to do that. Hope this does well and maybe opens up some other doors for you (#COUGHBIOWAREANDBETHESDACOUGH#). :grin:

5 Likes

Well hot damn quarantine just became awesome. COG bringing some of the big guns with one of the best RPGs out there and some of the best writers I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with next down the line and congrata on getting the licensing for this franchise you’ve definitely earned it

3 Likes

Paradox Interactive and COG partnering up to make a VtM game? All of my dreams have just come true.

12 Likes

By Perkuna’s thundering chariot, my two favorite publishers making games together! I’ve been playing CS games since late 2015 and this company has grown so much since then. It’s so amazing to see COG branching out and growing bigger! Best of wishes for the three authors and all the people helping them.

2 Likes

As someone else who played Bloodlines to death, this is really cool news!

10 Likes

hii’mabouttolosemymindthanks

VTM is one of my favorite IPs of all time. Choices is one of my favorite companies of all time. I literally can’t think of the words to explain my pure enthusiasm and excitement.

Is it too early to ask about the clan options for any of the games?

9 Likes

Wow, this is truly amazing! Definitely a fan of World Of Darkness and Vampire! Would like to congratulate you on this success and ask if there is a possibility of other games like Mage or Werewolf appearing at some point?

1 Like

I have a feeling that this collab will open brand new doors for cog , really looking forward to both this game and Cog’s future (i just hope they follow usual cog prices :sweat_smile:).

3 Likes

I imagine these ones may cost slightly higher due to licensing fees and whatnot.

1 Like

I always wanted to dive into the world of “Vampire: The Masquerade” but the hardcore pen-and-paper roleplaying was a bit intimidating for me, so this is amazing news! Congratulations to the CoG team :")

4 Likes

Amazing news!!

I am really hyped for what this might mean for new visibility to interactive novels. (apart from the actual books, which looks cool).

20 Likes

I don’t know if this has already been asked and It might be a stupid question :confused: but oh well! Are the games a series, and do we need to play them in order? Thanks! Looking forward to it :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes