Born of Dust: Espien (Small Update 02/11/2017 - Check post 290 )

@Silverstone woot woot :sunglasses:
I actually didnt notice a difference, and wouldnā€™t the kids holding you down get electrocuted??? lol

1 Like

@Silverstone how about ā€œThe Giftā€ because its actually a gift

1 Like

Yes a true gift! I am the most powerful!!! Bow to me! I am a god!!! Muahahahahahaha!! :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Rebellion anyone?? :fire:

I will reclaim what is mine! And nothing can stand in my way!

Must be a pretty comfortable rock you have there :stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness though, if you donā€™t pay attention to PC RPG gaming you will find it very easy to miss the whole Fallout phenomenon.

@ChimeraLord sorry I didnā€™t update the link yet. I want to add in some more to the story for age 10 first. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: YES!!! I like that. Iā€™ll use ā€œThe Giftā€. Goes with the theme and storyline :ok_hand:

@Abyss lol love the enthusiasm! :smile:

@LordOfLA :laughing: I like to think of my rock as more of a cave. And yes, it is quite comfortable :ok_hand: the only rpg type games Iā€™ve played in recent years would be black ops 2 and the fable series. Not really sure if fable falls under rpg but I liked them anyways.

I donā€™t think COD black ops 2 counts as an rpgā€¦

@faewkless lol your probably right its probably more in the first player shooter games? How about the final fantasy games?

Ahaha completely off topic^^

Iā€™ll update soon. Probably within the next few days.

@Silverstone

Final fantasy = turn based rpg (mostly)

Call of duty = first person shooter

You should totally check out fallout 3, it is actually an amazing game.

@ballmot true, i like Final Fantasy ten. yeah everyone keeps telling me to check it out. I fully intend to after I finish writing this. :smile:

1 Like

How about ā€˜Especially Giftedā€™ or something? :grin:

Keep up the good work. :relaxed:

2 Likes

@JTAL :open_mouth: Thatā€™s gold too!

1 Like

Hallo! I started playing and thought Iā€™d note any errors I came across! I didnā€™t finish the game, but I was sure to try and mention anything I saw up to that point!

Near the beginning, when MCā€™s being moved to mingle with other the other wings, thereā€™s a typo:

ā€œHis birght red plump cheeks wobbleā€

The point of view switched after this to past tense, which was kind of confusing? I forgot where exactly it happened, but it was sometime after West Wingā€™s going to join the North Wing for Recreational Day, I believe.

When MC turns 6, thereā€™re two typos:

Looking up she seems to realise your still awkwardly standing there staring at her.

the first should be realize, and the second should be youā€™re

One who controls all others in their given field and [I] I will be this person for the medical scientists"

Iā€™m not sure the [I] I thing is supposed to be like that? Also, there should be punctuation before the end quote!

@Coyoteclaw11 thanks for taking the time to read it. Firstly Iā€™ve found and edited ā€œbrightā€ in the version for upcoming update, but thanks for pointing it out anyway. Iā€™m not sure which part your referring due to having recently edited parts within Recreation day, Iā€™ll have a read over agin anyway.

About using realise instead of realize. Itā€™s not actually wrong, Iā€™m Australian and either spelling is acceptable here but Iā€™ve always reinforced the preference of s over z as itā€™s the way I was taught to spell. As with the word ā€œcolourā€ youā€™ll notice in my WiP I donā€™t spell it as ā€œcolorā€.

Thanks again for picking out the ā€œyouā€™reā€ grammer error. I seem to do that a lot lol.

I think thatā€™s an error in coding, itā€™s not supposed to have that capitalised I in brackets there. Iā€™ll edit it. Iā€™m unsure which punctuation you want there? The quotations are there as Anna is supposed to be talking and then she looks off distantly afterwards rather than me constantly writing he said/she said. Did you mean a comma after the quotation?

I didnā€™t even notice the colour one since Iā€™ve seen it around a lot, but Iā€™m not as familiar with ā€œrealise.ā€ I get it now. c:

Ah and by the quote thing, I did mean a comma! Iā€™m pretty sure all quotes have to include punctuation, even if theyā€™re in the middle of a sentence (at which point you use a comma.)

Iā€™m always pretty pedantic about the tiniest grammar issues omg, Those things just really stick out at me (whereas other people probably donā€™t even notice.) Good luck on your game! Hope everything goes well!

Thats okay, I didnā€™t know about the comma before the end of a quotation. Thereā€™s probably loads of specifics in gramma out there, that we donā€™t know about. :ok_hand:

Lol, I know what thatā€™s like. Iā€™m particularly picky about the use of tenses. I know that one can be a little difficult considering people sometimes forget how they originally wanted to structure the sentence.

Thanks, the updated parts are taking a little longer to finish than I originally thought. Probably another day or so before I change the link. Even then Iā€™ll still have loads left to write

Depends :slight_smile: I spell it with an S here in the UK :smiley:

3 Likes

:frowning: so apparently ā€œThe Giftā€ is already a movieā€¦ donā€™t think I should use that then. Also ā€œThe Giftedā€. Also apparently ā€œEspecially Giftedā€ is a bunch of gift shops. Anyone else got some ideas for a title that doesnā€™t come off as someone elses work :expressionless:

How about THE LIFE OF AN ESPER. ESPER is the condensing of the phrase ā€œesp usersā€

1 Like