Born of Dust: Espien (Small Update 02/11/2017 - Check post 290 )

You chose precognition yes? I must have missed that. I’ll get on it. Thanks

Hi again, do you know which choices you chose?

Male mc, stayed with parents, clever and perceptive, tyson fawks, modest room, rejected knife, when i was choosing my stats to buff i could only pick one and then i ended up at the sera scene. Also was electrokinetic and the ment spelling error is the electrokinesis mc’s pool scene when he zaps that poor kid.

1 Like

@Silverstone it’s all good man, it would be really cool if we published together, like a psionic telekinesis games month lol.

1 Like

Oh hey that’d be cool. Im still in the early works though :frowning: coding is not my buddy yet lol. Wbu?

Ah ha! I found it. I forgot to add a bit of code to the end of that scene. Thank you for that

@Silverstone My last published title silent gear had tons of coding with AI boss fights, so I’m going to take a break from that and focus more on storyline with orphans of wonder. =) I still need probably 3-4 months to finish it.

@Zanity awe thats still a good time line. I’d really like to get most of the coding out of the way then concentrate on the story. Wow, thats pretty cool you’ve already had a published title. I’ll have to get it off the play store some time to check it out. Yeah, really appreciate the code work that goes into the these even more now.

1 Like

I have some question
1 why is it that when i have electrokinesis i dont go crazy when pavella starts torturing me seeing as my powers flip out as my emotions run high?
2 why can i touch sekarie (sorry im bad with names) is it because i have mastered not letting electricity leave me?
(I also played silent gear and am so sad about my scientist “companion”)

@faewkless lol, there is another branch that allows you to save the scientist companion but your other academy companion has to die for that to happen :wink: anyway, i won’t go off topic too much here ^^

Ah, I haven’t finished adding in and changing parts for the pyro and electric MC on the lab side. I also plan to add in extra parts for the original 3 psi abilities in age 5.

I haven’t worked much on the side for age 10 yet. That’ll be this week if I have time. I’ll have to check that bit. The part where he offers to help you up hey?

Yea the part where he helps you up so you can spy on jag and linn.

Off topic, but I personally friggen HATED the Scientist, even more-so because your character was FORCED to give a damn about them. When I did not at all (Im a super suspicious person in games like your where im in any sort of psuedo-military or military. Thusly, I never trusted the damn scientist but wanted her kept where I could keep a constant eye on her.). Sorry for the offtopicness for this thread XD

Other than that i also disliked the ending i got. It was practically forced on me (i wanted to bring the damn thing back to base or keep it for myself to prevent others from using it) and it was so… unfulfilling.

1 Like

@Fallaner sorry about that, well, the ending is quite tough to write to be honest. so i decided to set it up for silent gear 2, which is something i will eventually write. there are a lot of things to explore still, like the alien cube artifact etc. but ya, we stole enough posts for off topic, lets stop here lol

I enjoyed the demo very much.

@kesterson12 thank you. There will be more to come in the next update :smiley:

2 Likes

Well done on the update! I enjoyed reading the parts that were recently included.

Here are just some spelling errors that I noticed:

1. Should be “bright” instead of “birght”

2. Should be “someone’s” instead of “someones”

3. Should be “You’re” or “You are” instead of “Your”

4. Should be “thief” instead of “theif”

Oh yeah, why wasn’t Sakeri available under the “Relationships” page? I thought it would be interesting to have him included.

I am looking forward to your next update!

1 Like

i love the electrokenisis…its just awsome, also can’t we exact revenge on the girl who tortures us? That was kinda cruel

@Keira thank you for showing me those. I’ve been over it so many times I guess I end up skimming over the grammar. Yes Sakeri is an available relationship but I have his relationship bar only visible once over a certain amount. The requirements are actually quite low but you’ll be able to see it later. :smile:

@ChimeraLord thanks I love it too. I’ve actually changed the scene for the electrokinesis after sticking up for yourself. You get to fight her in the next update. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So im not sure if the name of my WIP is pushing its limits on rules here. I read some post in another thread that “Life of ‘such and such’” is a trademark of another authors’ titles. I know its not the exact same but was wondering if another name works with my WIP that I’ll change with the next update?

I came up with these titles instead. Which do people like best? I’ll take opinion into consideration.
-Gifted With ESP
-My ESP Life
-The Perceptive Endeavor