Blood and Steel (WiP) (Updated 11th of September)

I checked. It’s the ironflesh trait.

Either pick the warhammer in the siege scene with Harold and strike the commander’s legs, then pick endure, or pick the Greatsword, clash and then exit.

1 Like

Perhaps a rare number, but more choices for those marked by the God of War.

2 Likes

God of War that`s going to be bad ass

1 Like

It doesn’t come cheap. You might see that in the next update.

1 Like

So whats the price dying in battle or selling you`re soul lol

1 Like

Both, technically, since you already have to pass those 2 requirements to become marked. There’s things worse than death.

2 Likes

So very true but it seems a small price to pay to become a god of war.

1 Like

You’re not becoming a god of war in the game, or any god at all. The closest would be demigod and even then you’re not immortal, simply just marked by the God of War.

2 Likes

Still one hell of a great prize.

1 Like

I would say so. That is one of the many ways to escape. That’s a pretty direct route, there’ll probably be another involving stealth. Maybe use Diplomacy at the trial.

1 Like

God i can`t wait to see it.

1 Like

Why would you want to? :smile: You don’t get captured on default, you can leave Myria without being thrown in the dungeon. That means you’d have to purposely do that.

1 Like

Maybe its all a part of my plan lol

1 Like

Getting in the dungeon is harder than leaving without being imprisoned. Pretty funny.
There are certain requirements. I wonder which unlucky player actually got into that situation, because the WiP right now has 2 endings (if you don’t count the sub-ending):

Leave with Harold, Dander assassinated.
Leave with Harold, Dander alive.
Get imprisoned.

1 Like

I wondering who will be unlucky to end up there lol

1 Like

Well, you can discover how you can end up there yourself, but if you want to ask which steps you need to take, I can help.

1 Like

Well that sounds good

1 Like

Looks like I’m the dungeon master lol. I was able to get there 2 times.

1 Like

Oh, wow. I am honestly surprised. Well, on the bright side, you get to experience a new scene you’d otherwise miss if you didn’t get captured… yay?

1 Like

two issues ive had with the wording thus far.

1. when you have the female commander and ambush enemy, after slaying enemy commander “maybe he was like some eternal legendary warrior or something” really breaks immersion for me.

2. when attacking outlaws with knight met at inn "You’ve suffered a few casualties of your own - some squires and sergeants have succumbed to their wounds. ", is not accurate. Stats show I only have 20 recruits and 15 militia. Should be changed to a few militia or show the knight lost a few of his troops not your own.

other issues:

1. i dont see the number of my castle guards reflected anywhere
  2. all prisoner options were greyed out. was only able hire hire or not hire them as troops. on my first playthrough i was able to ransom them.

The tourney also seems to drag a little too long imo. I was eager to get back to my keep and manage my kingdom.

1 Like