Beast High: Origins (very young WIP)

Jinx wants to be a Pixie…

3 Likes

you can become evil, but there will be options to redeem yourself if you decide to become the good guy again. and you can also convince them to become good, but they WILL try and make you be evil just a heads up.

@Nightgazer thank you, the main characters of the story are Ludios and an evil teacher who I wont go into much depth called Mr/Mrs Jupiter your just the second MC instead of the main MC.

2 Likes

I agree with that. It’s a unique thing to not be the ultimate badass or to have everything centered around you. The only other WIP I’ve come across that has that trait is ‘Auralites’. In that game you’re also NOT the most powerful or the chosen one. (Though you still have special powers.)

3 Likes

Yeah, I love playing an ambitious character who has to work for their power, for once.

3 Likes

but i am the Chosen Plump :frowning: no one can replace me as the main character "lol"

2 Likes

hey, I wanted a new prospective and that is exactly what i,m going to write since not all stories have a main character and that’s the case with my writing :smile: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I’m glad someone shares my views on writing and stories and its not always the MC gets the power since this MC is the weakest character is not strong or popular for being a mixed breed AND a human so you see the trouble the NMC is having :smile:. , and as for the game becoming a reality…sigh the coder has disappeared completely and I cannot track them down at all so it may not even be coded for weeks yet…I hope they get back here soon otherwise this game is officially down the plug hole :cry: :cry: :cry:.
(P.S NMC=Not Main Character :smile:)

2 Likes

Well then,this looks to be a VERY interesting WIP.

Also,following up with what everyone else said,it’s nice to not be that one special character.

2 Likes

Thank you, I like not being the centre of attention and that’s why I find it easier not making the MC the MC, or should I say NMC.

2 Likes

So no human RO? I’m sorry if it was brought up

2 Likes

It hasn’t been brought up yet, and to be fair I’m pretty unsure how to answer it :sweat_smile:.

Basically there are no human ROs because the MC doesn’t spend enough time in a human populated area to have a human RO, so it just wouldn’t work that we’ll with the story and such. I hope this explains it well :smile:.

2 Likes

Well,isn’t this just a treat? What do you mean our NMC is the weakest character? Are we the weakest one in our merry band of misfit?

The concept does sounds appealing…as long as we’re not a wimpy and useless character…

2 Likes

Perhaps instead of calling our character NMC, they could be referred to as PC (playable character) to avoid confusion. :smile:

2 Likes

We’re the weakest one in the school since the PC has only just got to grips with their beast side. And know the PC is not wimpy and useless, they are rather human :smile: :wink: if you catch my drift…

2 Likes

Ok, on a serious note I need to say something really important at the beginning, hang on I’ll add it in at the top.

3 Likes

ok bad news folks.
due to me being unable to pinpoint my coder, I cant continue this project for quite a while which is really depressing for me and to those who were looking forward to it :cry:. so if any of the mods could lock this thread until further notice I would be most grateful.
Deepest apologies again :sob:
the currently crying in the corner, Dragshie

HEY GUYS!!!
I have finally decided to man up (or women up :smile:) a start to attempt to code this dam thing :smile:.
So yeah, expect this to not to have a demo anytime soon since I am a slow learner and have a short attention span, so expect delays.

Feel free to ask questions BTW :smile:.

13 Likes

You can do it ~~ >www< Once you find a rhythm you’re comfortable with everything will flow easily :blush:
I don’t mind helping you start out on the basics if you find yourself trapped alright >w< Good luck~

2 Likes