Beast High: Origins (very young WIP)

We’ll be here to support you @moonwalkerdragon - a story with your personality will be a fun romp :smile:

4 Likes

Awww guys, your making me blush more than when I had toilet roll stuck on my shoe :blush:. I just need to get choice script on my laptop ((it is free right ?) Then need to take into dashingdon or whatsoever it’s called and see how that works…everything’s crazy here :laughing:.

2 Likes

What are the answers?

Oh wait, this isn’t a test.

Wait, you actually had that happen to you? Please tell me you’ve never slipped on a banana.

2 Likes

If I told you yes, would that make me an idiot?

Yes it is, it is a memory test to see who remembers this wip (jokes dudes:

Then i failed. Darn.

1 Like

I honestly forgot quite a few of these WIPs when that Beauty and the Beast retelling showed up. Sorry.

Having not read your story other than the vague descriptions in the thread and the thread being quiet for a while didn’t help.

1 Like

Never mind, I understand perfectly that people have forgotten about this an I am not offended, so no worries guys.
If you want me to give a clearer discription about this story then all you have to do is ask.

2 Likes

I didn’t know this, but now i want to hear more about it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I understand the coding struggle.

1 Like

Ok here it is as best I can describe it, don’t worry I will shorten it somehow.

Ever since you were a kid you have been seeing things, well, in your dreams anyway but as you grow up they keep getting clearer. Now that you are 16, you suddenly have a vision of two creatures battling furiously over the shore line of your quite little villiage which is about to roar with all its might! Your parents have been keeping the knowledge of a secret organisation away from you, but now they want you to join as well, now they want you to fight monsters.
But the only trouble is, the legendary Beast High wants you to join their school after you accidentally get kidnapped by a student. Also you have a monster inside you, how can your life get much worse you ask? Apparently a lot when your parents want you to infiltrate the school! What are you going to do.

4 Likes

Probably fell in love with a monster girl and kill my parents :sweat_smile:
But hey, i loved the idea. Good luck with this, i’ll be waiting to see the results

4 Likes

Thx, BTW I already have planned ROs if that helps anyone? I’m over planning a little here, oh well here are the ROs…[quote=“moonwalkerdragon, post:31, topic:18850”]
In lighter news, there are officially six ROs now and here they are:

• Ludio
    Personality: calm, easy going, strong in combat when necessary, hates Alice.
    Species: Demon (passive)
    (Star player/key role :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

-Slick
Personality: funny, flexible, the class clown, always tries to get Voilet to laugh, can get a bit too annoying, Best Friend of Jaime.
Species: Slime monster (green: life powered)

-Alice
Personality: rude, handy with a gun, loves to cause unnecessary arguments, despises Ludio.
Species: Demon (dream)

-Voilet
Personality: smart, always sees the scientific side of things, revises hard, always pushing away Slick.
Species: Anccient

-Jaime
Personality: energetic, bit of a flirt, loves scares people with his morphing skills, enjoys pranking with his Best Friend Slick.
Species: Wild

-Shaun(a)
Personality: evil, great at thievery, sly, always trying to bring people to the dark side, always has a weapon handy.
Species: Drelf (dragonet & elf
[/quote]
Ok, whoever said best plans have bad drafts, they can go and suck a lemon (jokes, not to take seriously)

3 Likes

I already don’t trust Shaun(a) by virtue of being able to select their gender I think they’re a shape shifter. Though they sound like my main ro.

2 Likes

Bbeen, No! I’ll save you!

Save Bbeen, of course.

3 Likes

…what? :no_mouth:

Shaun(a)'s already my favorite. I’m guessing (S)he’ll offer us cookies at some point?

2 Likes

Cookies, huh?

I have this feeling that we might not get cookies even if we get offered some since she/he is apparently evil. That or they’ll be raisin cookies.

1 Like

:no_mouth:

2 Likes

Wild is a species that I invented. Along with Dragonets and Anccients.

Wilds can in short morph into any species of animal, though at first at young age they can only transform into a select view animals. Over time they will have more variety of animals and if they master their Morphing skills they could even take forms of mythical beasts, though the time they have in that form is limited since it is a Strain on their body and mind. Their core magic is life.

Dragonets are the dragons cousins, though they are more evolved thus allowing them to look more human and able to talk our language. They can’t fly as a result of evolving which causes people to think that they are lizard humanoids. Dragonets are also well adapted to hot weather, so they tend to live in the desert since the cold tends to make them want to go into hibernation. Their main power source is fire.

Anccients are said to be the oldest species since they appear right about the time of the dinosaurs. They also have an on going argument with vampires for power of the “Under layer” (where monsters live) since both species live long and have more political power in the world. Anccients have more knowledge since their brains can take in far much more information that any other species. Their core magic is based on the earth.

16+? So he can potentially be millions of years old, but definitely not 15? And what’s a passive demon? Do they just hang around and hope that they can take the credit for people being evil on their own?

2 Likes

A passive demon is when they could be one of the most powerful beings on earth, but they haven’t unlocked their powers yet.
No one knows his age and I would tell you but it would give too much spoiler information , but as he looks like a 16 years old that’s what people have labels him as. So yes he could be older than 16 but not much older than 19 or 20 since the demons in this world age like humans.

2 Likes