A Mortal Hero: Patron of the Gods (Demo updated 10/10)

Thank you for catching that! If you could, would you mind taking a screenshot or copy and pasting the paragraph where it states he’s four please?

2 Likes

I looked it up from the code so I could find it quicker

1 Like

Woaaahhh, I actually loved this so much! Any type of closely followed family story always catches my interests right away. I love your writing style, it’s straightforward enough to where I don’t lose focus and have to force myself to continue reading, like at all! I was in some group chat with friends and whatever they were saying just went in one ear and out the other. Please continue, I am so excited to see where this is going.
I was doing a really affectionate and protective MC and I just loved the way you wrote out their MC and Caleb’s relationship, it reminds me of how I feel about my little brother.

Don’t talk to my brother like that I will fight you

5 Likes

So the dad says “he looks like” supposedly talking about another man when talking about Caleb and Caleb looks very similar to the mc. Either the dad said the same thing when mc was born or when he got together with the mom the mc was recently born and they weren’t told who their biological father is. Or maybe they are his kids and he’s just being a paranoid btch :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Or Caleb really did look like another man that the parents know of in se way when he was a small baby. But due to the MC being the one to play the most active role in Caleb’s life (because mother dear was busy with her ‘business trips’ and father dear was busy arguing with her), Caleb’s appearance adapted to being somewhat similar to MC’s own (it has happened in some stories where the child has mythological origins). :man_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Even if Caleb and the MC are half-siblings, they could bear a strong resemblance to their mother. Babies and young children can look like one parent, but then as they grow older they begin to share more features with their other parent.

11 Likes

I got so teary eyed and all that when reading this. I have younger siblings so this just brought some feels in me. Pls don’t stop writing about Caleb that boy needs to be protected!!! And good job, your writing is amazing. Sorry that this wasn’t a useful comments for errors or useful criticism but I just HAD to say it

6 Likes

My patron God was Horus(Egypt) and Zeus was trying to kill me.
I had 0% relationship with Mayan deity. Others were 50% with the exception of Egypt being 60%.
How does the god system works??? (I choose the emerald green colour for my necklace.)

1 Like

This is so cool, I literally got attached to the little brother haha.

3 Likes

That was surprisingly short, but I liked what I read. Here’s hoping to more.

1 Like

I love this game! Anything with God’s in it is worth looking into, wish we could have chosen other gods like Ares or Hades

Is the author still breathing?
Seems this very lovely looking story has gone completely radio silent.

Still breathing haha! Life has been making it difficult for me to keep everything updated. I’ve also been working on overhauling the stats and it’s been a long process getting everything to work the way I want it to. I apologize to everyone for going silent and I’ll try to keep everyone more updated!

23 Likes

All good @Oli_C good to see you still live, just got worried since the thread was at risk of getting closed twice it seems

Games really cute btw.

2 Likes

Have you thought about creating a discord server for this?

@Nomad33810
I didn’t think anyone would be interested in a discord server but if you guys want one I could set one up! :grin:

Also there will most likely be a demo update by the end of February if everything goes well!

23 Likes

An update, YES!

Can’t wait to see more! Found a couple of things.

The man arches a single brow and your hit
“but your body is safely tucked away with (me?) here in the Divine Council hub”

1 Like

Good to hear from you. :grinning: