Zombie Exodus and Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven Hints and Tips

Thank you very much,I was actually suspecting that,welp,no problem,I still got my second main wich will leave her star struck this time xd

1 Like

Intelligence controls how many skill points you gain at a check point. 15 att.points = 1 skill.point.
Strength controls how many items you can pick when scavenging. 12 att.points = 1 item.
Backpacks add two extra items I believe and stack. Duffels add 3 items, not sure if they stack as well.
Stamina affects sleep/fatigue, Willpower affects stress (and maybe sleep) and is needed for fear checks.
Hobbies all add =10 to an attribute except Gardening which I believe has benefits in Part 3.
Having skills at certain levels at the start can give bonus items, such Medicine(3) giving a first aid kit, bandages and antibiotics. Search(3) lets you find and extra $1000.
Crafting takes a lot of time but if you have Crafting(4) and at least 60% it cuts most crafting from 1hour30 to 30mins. Especially handy in the beginning.
Challenges give extra skill points with Dependent Child giving the most. Some do give debuffs to stats though.

Most of this information comes from a guide by a user on here called Bracks. Googling searching Zombie Exodus Safe Haven Walkthrough should have the right page near the top. Click it and just go through until you find the link for the google doc they created.

Hope this helps.

Also does anyone know how to get Jillian to admit to stealing from you? I’ve found the best way to get her friendship as high as possible, but I can never get a confession, is it Empathy or Leadership that helps? (I don’t use Intimidation)

3 Likes

You need to use leadership and persuasion to get her to spill the beans.

Ugh, I never put anything on persuasion. I never put anything into Charisma at all it just sits at 30 every time I play. Do you know what % or level is needed for each?

Is there a thread just for advice on getting specific/rare items? Or the difference in available items depending on what path you take, like entering the boarded house in Part 1? If there isn’t could we start one. I think it would be interesting and helpful to those who have played multiple times and are trying to get a specific outcome.

Well, just to name a couple, the kukri is the best melee weapon in the game and the light assault rifle is the strongest ranged weapon, and can only be obtained by befriending Sifer in Part 1, and then using her key after she dies in Part 2. :thinking:

3 Likes

Hi, I just started a new playthrough for the first time and I’m not sure what to do. I chose a custom career with leadership and ranged weapons as preferred skills. Do I still need to invest points in them in the next screen (where you choose basic, beginner etc…) or are they fine like that?

You still need to invest skill points in them, but preferred skills are cheaper to level than your other skills. IIRC, non-preferred skills take Level+1 points to upgrade(going from rank 2 to rank 3 requires 3 points) and preferred skills just cost their level in points to upgrade(going from rank 2 to rank 3 requires 2 points). Preferred skills can also reach a higher skill cap than non-preferred skills, iirc.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, it was a very informative answer

How does one romance Rosie, do I have to wait till part 3 or does it start in part 2?

is there an updated list for possible ROs since the release of part 3? thank you!

I’m pretty certain that the list in the OP is still accurate (I believe Rosie is the only new RO):

1 Like

Very helpful, thank you. Sorry for not responding sooner.

1 Like

Glad to be of help, I hope this helps you progress more.

1 Like

Pretty sure most skills can reach Expert Level depending on your attributes tho.

is it possible to kill all silverthornes except keith without losing anyone?

Hello Jim D. Zombie Joe dies regardless of your Dexterty or skill in Athletics, correct?

Are you asking about Part 2 or 3?

I’m not sure what you mean. He can die if you are a scientist but which scene are you referring to?

1 Like

Well I’m talking about the scene where you try to take specimens out of him at the camp. In this scene, however, Dante didn’t join me which is why I didn’t get that scene where he shot him. Instead, I believe, the needle punctured him which killed him. I wish I could take a screenshot but I’d have to start all over again.

So my question is as to whether you can be fast enough to dodge his attack and possibly save him for further research. Or he dies regardless of your attributes?