Zombie Exodus and Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven Hints and Tips

At this point he always dies, even if Dante is not present. I can add an Athletics check at some point.

2 Likes

Part 2

Ok, apparently the variables in Part 2 were changed since last I played. I used to be able to save everyone by helping Nora, saving Tommy, and putting in a rope, but now that gets people killed, including my husky.

Anyone got any tips?

Just focus on killing the zombies and saving Tommy. That’s what I always do, and they all live.:sweat_smile: I’m just not sure what its effect on relationship stats, etc.:thinking:

1 Like

Anyone know how to relocate settlement to the science lab?

You can’t?

I noticed this stuff while replaying part 3 with Kevin and Madison brief moments in dialogue during my RO with Madison or even without RO MC and it seems they get along pretty well espcially during the Biker gang encounter and Train yard trip where you have options to be jealous when they are laughing and talking together and also on non-RO MC during Prom night at the junkyard choosing to observe the dance floor sees Madison and Kevin dancing together quoting “Kevin’s smile never fades” could this possibly hinting another NPC RO like Brody and Bailey, Tommy and Lopez or Jaime. In the future of Part 4?

I hope we can see Murphy again. I kinda like the guy, he’s weird but understandable.

4 Likes

Does anyone know how to get Mel from part 3 to reveal what she’s hiding? Every time I try to pressure her into admitting the truth, she freezes up or lashes out at me, but I can’t get down to the bottom of it. Tips?

If you have a high cooking skill, you really can get away with neglecting Hunting, Fishing, and Foraging. I actually boosted cooking skill to Master level and when I assigned myself the Groups Cook, it only used 15 units of food, depending on your attributes ofc. So if you have a high cooking skill, the roles should be as following…

• Gina and Nora - Improving Camp
  • Parker, Kelly, and Jillian - Watch Duty
  • Jaime, Dante, Rachel, Lopez, Reilly, Madison, Bailey, Brody, Woody, Tommy, Rosie, Driver, and Reverend - Scavenging

With the food collected from scavenging alone, it’ll last indefinitely due to your cooking skill. And on the plus side, the morale in Part 3 is going to be high.

As for Part 3, I’d keep at least 3 people Scavenging, 3 People performing Watch Duty, 1 doing Chores (which should be Nora initially, then Billie), 1 or more people clearing space and the rest doing improvements or setting up reinforcements.

To be fair with you though, if you’re planning to be the leader of the group, having Leadership and Cooking reach Masters level is appropriate. Choosing a Custom Profession and naming it “Executive Chef” actually fits those skills, you know what I mean? Not only does cooking provide more nourishment and facilitate the tasks, but you can command a larger group of survivors with Leadership.

My counter to that is that food can be very easy to get via hunting, and it’s generally water I am lower on. I feel like the benefits of cooking are easily made up with other skills (scavenging, survival, etc)

To be honest, if you have a decent Crafting skill level, you can craft Water Collectors, each of which provide with 150 units of Water. You can also find one when you’re scavenging.

I don’t really see your point. Having a higher cooking level means you don’t have to hunt to begin with. You prioritize Scavenging and Improving the Camp, which in turn boosts Morale, Allegiance, and Defensive Capabilities, as well as Offensive to be honest.

It says that it is possible to save Nora. Exactly how do we do that?

Nora is a scripted death eventually, but can die earlier. So it is possible that someone was referring to keeping her alive during the big road/hill battle.

No she lived through that but died of a heart attack during the out break in the junkyard (which I know is her scripted death. Since she always dies right then). But it still says there is a way to save her

Can someone PLEASE make a list of the characters strong points and best assignments on the camp im dying here on who to pick on missions and were to assign them👏🏻

Only follow this if:

1. You have the sky nest
  2. Your camp defense is at 7 or higher
  3. Everyone that can be in your group is in your group.

1 Like

I…don’t have that is it okay to follow the list?