(WIP) Curse of the Spirit ☉ (Updated August 24)

Hey… Lilith is not Abyssal , at most she came from Nirvana…neither Good nor Evil :wink:

Oh… i must make sure always to sit between them so that they won’t hurt each other right ? :slight_smile:

hahaha…sorry sorry, i honestly thought about you first, then my mind switch to my sibling :grin:

Since we are talking about Leo… let us have a fanfic about how the group search for Leo after he ran away

"Deep into the night , the group of Eric, Lilith, Theta and Saro continue their search for Leo… and unknowingly , they wander into a back alley …

Theta : " Why are we bringing Lilith ?" :triumph:
Eric : "Hey, i thought we are a group now, we should stick together "…
Saro :" Why you even agree to come Lily ? :thinking":
Lilith : “I don’t know …i have a feeling Eric will need me tonight”
Theta and Saro roll their eyes together …

all of a sudden , shadowy figures appear in front and behind of them…blocking any idea of running away …
the bald burly thug in front say : Hand over all your money and belongings quietly …kids, i hate to hear screams of children

Eric immediately stand in front of Lilith, pushing her behind and say : You won’t hurt my friends …
but before Eric can continues, he find himself raising above the ground when the thug pull him up by grasping his shirt … " Guess i am going to hear some creaming after all " , say the thug

Before anyone else can react, Lilith suddenly stand next to the Bald thug holding Eric up…the thug turn his head in amusement but all of a sudden, a sharp heel of a High-heel shoe hit his forehead hard with the heel stuck deep underneath his skin…the thug scream in pain and drop Eric to the ground

the second thug from behind is dumb folded , before he can react… Lilith shouts to Theta and Saro : “Duck !!!”

when Saro and Theta comply to Lilith’s order , another high-heel hit the second thug and he screams " My eye !! My eye !! "

Both thugs are now running with their tails between their leg while screaming " B***h !!! "

Eric , Theta and saro look at Lilith, who is now barefooted with wide eyes :crazy_face:

Lilith say : You are all welcome …

Eric says : How …???

Lilith replies coldly : “Ruin my best heels just to save you guys … and i am now barefooted , Eric … you need to carry me on your back for the rest of the night if we are going to continue the search of your friend” :triumph::triumph:

Eric can only nods his head and say : “Yeah sure…whatever you say”

__While carrying Lilith on his back , with Theta and Saro following quietly… Eric asks Lilith : "Where did you learn how to fight like that ? "

Lilith replies :" Oh…that, i had been practicing throwing my high heels at your photos for one whole year before your amnesia … strange though , instead of hurting you, i used my new found skill to save you instead ":thinking:

Eric swallows hard : “Lucky me…”

meanwhile …a yellow little puppy comes out from nowhere and starts following the group behind happily

Saro : " Hey looks, a puppy is following us …".

Lilith : “Oh great…let him follows, i can complete my collection of cute little animals…”.

The adventure for Eric, Lilith, Theta and Saro in search of Leo continues deep into the night… with Eric blushing slightly while carrying Lilith at his back :blush: "

4 Likes

Lilith: Cats like dogs, right? :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

PlotTwist!

Lily hired those thugs to impress MC and manipulate Theta into liking her

2 Likes

They’re multiplying

Again justifying my suspicion of Leo.

I require emancipation.

… Does that mean she has a pee fetish?

sorry, not sorry

3 Likes

What!!!
#lilithforlife!:rofl:

2 Likes

ImeanIlikedhimbutI’mapushoversoyoucanhavehim. I don’t think I’ve ever felt more threatened by an angry emoji. Maybe if I use angry emojis I’ll be less of a coward. :angry::imp::pouting_cat::japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin::skull:

i’m sobbing thank u for writing an actual fanfic

BUT. Leo isn’t a Mora in the rewrite. What’s a Mora anyway? I’ve never heard of that. I only write about um… cool things. Like uh, skateboarding and racecars. And uh. Professional wrestling. Yeah. I’m really cool.

Why are you suspicious of Leo? He just wants to watch movies and cry… I think. I’m second guessing my own character now.

4 Likes

Hmm… Curiouser Curiouser :thinking: :thinking:

3 Likes

You are welcome,hahaha …i always want to embrace a journey of adventure with Lilith :blush:

Oh…perhaps Leo being kidnapped by someone , like the professional wrestler ? or perhaps he met with an accident …so he had been missing for a day and we are all worrying about him, we all went for a search for him since we are all buddies :slight_smile:

Honestly i will be really touched… if Lilith did all that just to impress me, to waste all the money , taking the risk to deal with those malicious thugs and even make herself look evil by beating them… I should really feel pity and sorry for Lilith :disappointed_relieved:

If she really did that , i will tell her not to do that again …because i am impress with her already , Lilith shouldn’t risk herself just ti impress me :blush:

However, i don’t think Lilith plan all these up… why should she care so much just to impress me ? :thinking: Most likely Lilith just want to save me so that i can keep my end of the bargain… She is a Blunt soul :slight_smile:

No…no…no…i will tell my mum, both Lilith and Theta are the nicest girls on earth :smile: They had done nothing wrong to me …

Oooh so there’s gonna be wrestling in the game? Now I wanna see Theta and Lilith squaring up in the ring.

I mean, we KNOW Lilith would def be vicious in a fight, but Theta’s kind of an unknown. Maybe I’m wrong, but I get the nagging feeling she’s not afraid to fight dirty, so I’ll be placing my bets on her. :moneybag: That girl totally has a can of whoop-ass up her sleeve. Y’know, if you could fit cans into sleeves. I’m not good with metaphors.

TL;DR: Theta shall become the new John Cena. Make it happen @aequa

2 Likes

Errr… Wrestling is actually scripted , both of them need to “work” up a match rather than a real fight :slight_smile:

and well… it also require athleticism and acrobatic move to “lift” the crowd, so i don’t think Theta and Lilith can perform that, although they can most likely able to defend themselves in a real fight … :slight_smile:

Not a cena fan… i favour NJPW and rest of independent circuits, Will Ospreay and Kenny Omega are my favourites now :wink:

1 Like

Lol yup I know, I was just being tongue-in-cheek. Don’t know a lot about wrestlers, but I do know Cena is one that has been blessed with the honour of being a meme.

2 Likes

hahaha yeah of course, Cena is one of the best performer and he deserves all the credits given to him :smile:

i think the wrestling world is divided into “that big company” Vs Rest of the world , the big company had dominate with many well known wrestlers but unfortunately they don’t know how to utilise them ( personal opinion)… the rest of the world( mostly NJPW, ROH and Lucha underground) manage to produce more entertaining matches by utilising their lesser known talents :slight_smile:

1 Like

He clearly doesn’t want us to return to our old ways. And manipulating an amnesiac person to be different doesn’t sit well with me.

4 Likes

Aw, sorry. :slight_smile: It was just a joke angry emoji. :smile: I mean, if you do something horrible to Leo, it’ll be a real one, but…

Well, now we have to see Leo in a wrestling singlet… :heart_eyes:

And get hugs? :hugs:

2 Likes

coughs eric

But that is the best part…

:joy::joy:

heart: he is delusional… and i dont care one bit
brain: … my head aches.

Summary

thats it? no “dont call me that!” or clawing or something? no mean remark?

¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬
Mc thinking im the only one who can call her that way motherfkr,u crazy,whdo you think u r,wanna die?

:expressionless:
I think
ill give up
hes already lost

Like bactéria?

:joy::joy::joy: cats claw to mark their place?

… what?:expressionless: what?

gonna be brief.

hes an IDOL. i dont like them but someone might

:thinking: sooo its not just me.

:fox_face:

4 Likes

My inner thought of Lilith :
" I hear voices in my head
They council me
They understand
They tell me things that I should do for you
They talk to me, they talk to me
They convince me we are meant to be together "

Lilith’s inner thought of me :
" I got my doubts and my conflicts
All designed to keep me safe
But when rules start getting broken
I start questioning my motives to you
I have a voice that is my savior
Hates to love and loves to hate
I have the voice that has the knowledge
And the power to ride my fate with you…"

4 Likes

This kinda deep.
kinda great.
Yours?

im a bit inspired now
:fox_face:

2 Likes

Okay fine. I’m not writing about skateboarding. Or racecars. Or wrestling. I guess I’m not as cool as I thought I was.

!!! Can it be John Cena? !!!

I think Lilith would fight dirty tbh. And Theta only would if Lily had first… I feel like Theta actually knows how to fight.

I really love John Cena. I literally know nothing about him but he seems really pure. I hope he sleeps well tonight. OH MY GOD IT WAS HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN CENA.

OH RIGHT. Yeah, that’s messed up. Did that actually happen? It shouldn’t have actually happened. He does want them to change, but he wouldn’t ever confront them about it. I’ll make sure he isn’t like that in the rewrite. I don’t like that from him. No matter how much he wanted someone to change, he would never actually try to.

I promise not to kill him. :innocent: <3

3 Likes

He whispers to Theta his worries about us being like old us because we’re doing something that might make us remember. And Theta didn’t care as much so she got into y good books. Either way it was a whisper and a sign of distrust.

:unamused:

No loose ends

2 Likes

John Cena is a Face…so i don’t think it was him :slight_smile:
But if i am to borrow a storyline from wrestling . i would borrow it from "Lucha Underground " …

this guy… will want to constantly kidnap someone and sacrifice him/her at “the Temple” by breaking his/her arm :wink:
pentagon

I am glad you like it :smile:

Well… i am cool with him, so yeah…happy birthday to him too :slight_smile:

1 Like