(WIP) Curse of the Spirit ☉ (Updated August 24)

You wrote a fanfic?
i wanna read
gimme url

:fox_face:

4 Likes

Hahahaha… i meant all my comments about Lilith are consider fanfic right ? I didn’t actually organise them into a fiction …yet, it was just my perception and interpretation based on the choices i pick in the story…plus i added some personal journey during the holiday scene , And of course those were my MC’s personal feeling for Lilith…
hmmmm…never thought of organising them into a fiction :slight_smile: , you think i should ?

i might do it if i can somehow organise my mind :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I guess the scratch can be interpreted any way you want. There wasn’t really a planned reason Lilith hurt the MC. She saw how weak they were and knew they were an easy target. She wants them to have a bad impression of her so they stay away (at least subconsciously, she does). I didn’t have any reason for writing that scene other than to convey that she’s probably not a very good person. Unless you help her be a good person. But even then, she’ll never be normal.

Her “redemption arc” has been fun to write though. ;o

i want this. uh. i mean.

Have you ever tried not forgiving her lol? :^P

6 Likes

Ummm… if my memory serve me correctly , i don’t think there was anything i should hate about Lilith :thinking:

I do pick the choice of asking her to forgive me instead , but Lilith refuse to hear my plead then :persevere:

Simply put…i just don’t have the heart to even angry at Lilith :blush:

Perhaps i am too positive to think that Lilith got good intentions for all her actions ? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh! Lilith redemption arc! That seems like so much fun! Seems like she got a somewhat raw deal.

3 Likes

Lilith was not a bad person in the first place , she loves small animals like cat and mouse, she also share her toys with us and invite us to stay at her home when we were small kids… it is a normal feeling to feel frustrated when her only friend is the chosen one instead of her , Lilith vent her frustration on us because she knew we most likely will forgive her … and Lilith’s heart probably hurt more after she unconsciously hurt us :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lilith: These are my pets, Mr Meow and Mr Squeaky. :cat::smile::mouse:
Eric: How cute! :smile:
Lilith: Now I’ll make them play together… :smile:
Eric: But don’t cats eat mice…? :confused:
Lilith: I know! :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Eric : But…but …There must be a good reason you make them play together right ? :sweat_smile:

Lilith : Of course there is… Why Eric ? You believe i am an Evil Person ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Eric : Never !!! I swear with my scout’s Honour ( raising the hand gesture) …I remember i was a scout once :thinking:
scout

Lilith : I only wish your old self is as kind as your current self :slight_smile: But anyway … remember that you and i used to watch “Tom and Jerry” together at my home ? We were so happy back then…you said to me that even if one day we go on our separate path …we will be friends forever like Tom and Jerry here :slight_smile:

Eric : I did ?? i didn’t recover this memory yet :thinking:

Lilith : That’s why i want to recreate the moment of Tom and Jerry playing together with Mr Meow and Mr Squeaky here… so that it can reignite your memory about our good time together :wink: and forget about your old “evil” self …

Eric : Was i that bad before my amnesia ? :worried:

Lilith : Your evil self gave up about me…about us , i know i was no saint myself and had done terrible things to you…, but it still hurt when i realised you won’t forgive me and gave up on me :sob:

Eric : I never remember that… i swear i won’t leave you alone again …

Lilith : I wish you can keep your promise this time … now let us watch Tom and Jerry play again , hopefully all the fond memories of our past will prevent your evil self from re-surface again …

Eric : Lilith…if my evil self re-surface… please scratch me again as hard as you could and remind me of the scratch-mark you gave to my good self …

tom

Lilith : Eric… you do realise you will be in lots of Trouble if you continue to stay with me ? I may not be the Good person you think i am :slight_smile:

Eric : " Trouble will find me no mater where i go, oh oh
No Matter if i’m fast no matter if i’m slow, oh oh
_The eye of the storm and the cry in the morn, oh oh
I will fine for a while but then start to lose control
You’re there in the dark
You’re there in my heart
You waits in the winds
You gotta play a part
Trouble is a friend
Yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh
Trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe, oh oh
And no matter what I feed you, you always seems to grow on me, oh oh
You sees what I see and You knows what I know, oh oh
So don’t forget as you ease on down the road
So…

I choose to continue stay with you :wink:

4 Likes

Meanwhile:

Mr Meow: Yum! :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

Lilith : I know you think that I shouldn’t still love you,
Or tell you that.
But if I didn’t say it, well I’d still have felt it
where’s the sense in that?

I promise I’m not trying to make your life harder
Or return to where we were

I will go down with this ship
And I won’t put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I’m in love and always will be

I know I left too much mess and
destruction to come back again
And I caused nothing but trouble
I understand if you can’t talk to me again
And if you live by the rules of “it’s over”
then I’m sure that that makes sense

I will go down with this ship
And I won’t put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I’m in love and always will be… with you , Eric :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey now hold yer horses! No one likes a lovey-dovey Lilith we got Theta for that! :triumph:

3 Likes

Everybody here likes Lilith; plebs can’t understand the true waifu, Theta.

Summary

Although I’m not sure if I can hold on to that with the redemption arc. (´・益・`*)

4 Likes

One of the main reasons i like Lilith, you never know her reasning nor guess exactly what she is thinking.
Theta likes MC, Lilith is too confusing (not just tsundere confusing)cant say that she likes us nor that she hates us. She is like a puzzle? I dont like puzzle that much, but i want to comprehend.

6 Likes

I can totally dig that. I just like being a hippie and snobbing anything mainstream (kidding).

but theta is just so

Well, I’m always looking forward to whatever my queen has up her sleeve for the story. .+:。(ノ・ω・)ノ゙

7 Likes

Actually it is good that you also express your opinion on the liking of Theta…because such discussion and support towards various characters here is what make the thread lively and interesting…

I like Theta too…in fact i think her loyalty to me is similar of my loyalty towards Lilith, Theta never complains about my affection towards Lilith and had never shown displeasure of Lilith …if i remember correctly , Theta is the only one who said " I like you " and express how she miss MC after the holiday. I have a feeling that Theta would had defend me the way i defend Lilith :slight_smile:

hmmm… and about Leo, could my sibling be together with Leo instead ? imagine that, me, Lilith, my sibling and Leo together in the same dinner table everyday … things won’t be boring right? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Buddhism philosophy, right? :smirk:

why not everybody?

Also @aequa
what Lilith opnion regarding MCs mother (Family?) ? Whats mother opnion about our friendds? and Lilith?

1 Like

More importantly would Lily’s mother be a problem? (I just need one good reason to get Fal to driver her mad)

3 Likes

I guess that’s the same reason she’s interested in MC, so fair enough. :^P

@chocolatemix I FORGOT I WROTE THAT KSJDFLKDJSLK

She’s definitely the most loyal. She’s still honest and critical when she should be though. But I also think she’s the one who also dislikes Lilith the most. Being stuck in a room with Lilith and Theta would be actual hell on earth. I hope your MC doesn’t get put in any classes with both of them lol…

Lilith would feel very out of place if she were around the MC and their mother. She’d probably be uncomfortable with how kind she is when she expects her to be cold. The thing she’d be jealous of is not having an older sibling. She’d appreciate someone sticking up for her for once.

I think the MC’s mother would still have a positive view of Lilith. Even if she was told about the things she’s done to MC. She’d feel bad for her, since she visited a couple of times as a child and she saw that she was, at some point, a good kid. MC’s mother is besties with Leo and Theta. She’s probably lowkey sus of Saro but would totally also give him a hug if he wanted one. There’s potential for them to also become besties, but he’s got a lot of competition. Alexis would like him though. Parts of their personalities are similar.

Lily’s mother kind of sucks, so yeah. And Fal as in Fallax? They’re both so manipulative though lol. But, Fallax has lost her mind a bit more… Maybe a lot more.

5 Likes

So…she’s made in Eric’s image :laughing:

yup

I live for this sh*t!

4 Likes

Leo is mine! :angry: My sister can have Theta, though… :thinking:

3 Likes