Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

I really miss Invicto…

4 Likes

I’m surprised to hear of Kingdoms (:Embers in Ashes. The subtitle went through many changes) again. I thought it was ancient history in forum-time.

3 Likes

coming back to this site after so long, and finding out Children of The Gods is cancelled BROKE MEE. It’s 2024, and I still love that game. I hope one day the author revisits it!

11 Likes

Me and you both…

WIPs from way back, like 9 years ago, are quite interesting. You can tell from their title only, that they are promising. It’s too bad many of them are abandoned.
Is it legal to resume someone’s WIP? Many of them are just hard to pass.

2 Likes

Not without their express permission.

9 Likes

This has been discussed before:

9 Likes

The Fifth Horseman. I miss Death😭

12 Likes

It’s a webtoon, but I do recommend this one if you want a zombie apocalypse with the horsemen. (And unicorns, fae, dragons, a “not quite a dog” etc ) Hooves of Death | WEBTOON

4 Likes

I really loved the horsemen family :pensive: </3

5 Likes

Ok, seems like its a no go then.

Gods and Villains isn’t dead :partying_face: :heart:
The author appeared on his Tumblr.

6 Likes

I miss “The Legend of Mortal God”

1 Like

Tall tale of Draigs and The Followers.

They were the first WIP’s I’ve ever read when I first joined CoG forums.

2 Likes

The Game is available on it itchio.io
Last updated back in June but looks like author is working on some more chapters

I miss Lumen Homestead, simply because of the Bull RO.

4 Likes

Midnight saga 2

4 Likes

I’d say the it clique, it was really fun to play as a popular kid. Had so much potential.

7 Likes

Would love Mage reborn and sword of rhivenia to come back. Though there is a much higher chance that they have been cancelled considering the radio silence from both

6 Likes

Since both authors are currently experiencing personal issues (from what I found out), they are currently in the backburner. They would probably resume their work on both should their other issues be resolved in time.

2 Likes