Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

It will definitely bring “From Ashes We Rise” back! It was really good!

I would also like to see “the Brandings” or “The Myrmidon” active again

sighs wistfully a person can dream …

13 Likes

I would honestly like to bring these wips back
Fox of sunholt
Model citizens unmasked

15 Likes

Fox of Sunholt and my absolute fave YUGEN T^T
Oh and also A Drop of Night. The caged songbird too

15 Likes

Become Mortal (136,000 words)
(Or is it still active?)
And I really like Fox of Sunholt (WIP)

11 Likes

Whatever happened to Children of the Gods?

1 Like

The author officially abandoned the project earlier this year.

1 Like

How about Betovering House?

Per the author on the opening post of the thread:

Please note this was March 13th of last year, not 2020.

So it seems it’s on an indefinite hiatus but not officially cancelled.

2 Likes

Hello! Is Second Chances still being worked on? Or was it abandoned? Thanks!

I fondly remember that too. Such good characterizations, plenty of documents on the lore, and free juicy snippets to boot. It will forever live on in my imagination.

Also, as many have reiterated, The Fox of Sunholt. I will internally bemoan it’s absence until the sun itself dies. :pensive:

5 Likes

Honeymichie’s Dragoneer

5 Likes

Godlike i think its name was. It was only like the prologue from your older sisters perspective, and A Drop Of Night.

3 Likes

I would say Become Mortal, not sure if it’s still active but I know it’s been closed for a few months by now

3 Likes

oh my god same, hopefully the author’s main project, caught in a reverie, is still getting worked on

This topic is making me sad

25 Likes

Team Zero was so good, I don’t think we’ll ever get a story quite like it again :sob:

Also, while CotG being dropped sucks, at least we can say we got KotSaM which started relatively around the same time.

3 Likes

How about Porthecrawl Witness? Amazing story but seems to have just stopped.

1 Like

it’s very alive, actually! check out the author’s tumblr here https://porthecrawl-witness.tumblr.com/

Awesome! When the link to the old Tumbler stopped working, I assumed the worst.

I just spent an hour trying to look for it, and I couldn’t find it! And I don’t remember the name off the top of my head either…But you played as a ghost who lived in a suburban house, and a new family moved in. I remember finding the writing style a sweet sort of melancholy, which I really liked. The male RO was bookish and had glasses, and he was really endearing. I wish I could find it so I could play it again. I’d love to bring that back.

And Children of the Gods. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes