Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

Mordred: Blood Cries Afar by @Protagonist

4 Likes

oh my god same, hopefully the author’s main project, caught in a reverie, is still getting worked on

This topic is making me sad

9 Likes

Team Zero was so good, I don’t think we’ll ever get a story quite like it again :sob:

Also, while CotG being dropped sucks, at least we can say we got KotSaM which started relatively around the same time.

1 Like

How about Porthecrawl Witness? Amazing story but seems to have just stopped.

it’s very alive, actually! check out the author’s tumblr here https://porthecrawl-witness.tumblr.com/

Awesome! When the link to the old Tumbler stopped working, I assumed the worst.

I just spent an hour trying to look for it, and I couldn’t find it! And I don’t remember the name off the top of my head either…But you played as a ghost who lived in a suburban house, and a new family moved in. I remember finding the writing style a sweet sort of melancholy, which I really liked. The male RO was bookish and had glasses, and he was really endearing. I wish I could find it so I could play it again. I’d love to bring that back.

And Children of the Gods. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Was it Ghost Simulator? If so, then it’s still being worked upon.

1 Like

Nope, not that one. Thanks, though.

1 Like

Is it The Resident?

i also have the complied game if you want it.

1 Like

Yes! Oh my gosh it is! Thank you so much for finding it! I kept searching “ghost wip” but couldn’t find it.

I loved berserker blood and bones

1 Like

The Beastie Watch by Fiogan. And Fantasy Food Ltd by the same author.

5 Likes

I love Fiogan’s stories. They were also working on a Babylonian story that was very engaging. … I believe they are still working on things, just in a different approach, so they can handle their day-to-day life too.

6 Likes

One of my all-time favorite WIPs was “3150 Dahlia St”. I love a good supernatural story, especially when it has elements of horror. The demo was super promising; the writing was fantastic, the story unnerving in the best possible sense, and each character was captivating in their way. (Mal, Reuel, and Freddie will always have a special place in my heart)

Not exactly sure what happened, but the thread doesn’t show up anymore. The author’s tumblr account is also gone, so it’s definitely dead—which is kind of a bummer—but I completely understand that things happen. I guess what I’m saying is I wouldn’t be mad if the author decided to bring “3150” back. :wink:

5 Likes

I’m so happy this one came back to life after 2 years! :heart: @ohmyvalar

2 Likes

:heartbeat: hopefully it’ll stay that way :relieved:

4 Likes

Does anyone know what happened to Berserker: Blood and Bones?

1 Like