Which WIP would you bring back from the dead?

I don’t know if the following WIPs are on hiatus or dead, but they were really good.

Sos: Mortal Coil
Children of the Gods
Guenevere (man I really liked this one)

And this one WIP whose name I can’t remember. You play as a detective who is some sort of fallen god with Zeus-like powers. It had a western feel that was quite unique on CoG.

3 Likes

Children of the Gods is unfortunately dead since the author announced this on her tumblr about a month or two ago. I will try to find that link where she announced it.

Edited: I cannot access that tumblr page so I’m not sure what happened to it. Probably deleted or something?

13 Likes

How about A Drop of Night… Is that one still being worked?

I believe the author is still dealing with real life issues so my gut tells me no, not for now.

I can’t get it to load either. And trying to go directly to the blog gives me a password prompt. You’re correct though, she did decide not to continue.

2 Likes

Ah that’s a shame. I had hoped that an old link to dashingdon would at least still be playable, but after a quick check, I don’t think that’s the case.

Would be glad to be proven wrong though.

That said, does anyone know of an updated best WIPs thread? Think the latest one is still 2018.

1 Like

There mecha wip that i forget the name. I hope the author is okay :cry:

Do you mean Pulse University? Afaik that’s the only mecha WIP that’s still going. Author mentioned putting up an update whenever he is able to.

3 Likes

No another wip. I forget the name.

1 Like

Oh man, that was one of my favorites

5 Likes

Vendetta by @Vendetta is always a WIP that I would gladly come back to whenever I feel a hankering for some good ol’ mob fun

4 Likes

Aetherian Spell Academy is one of my favourite , with fast paced and well written drama till the end of the demo, Morgana would be one of my favourite RO and those friendship bonding scene with her was so natural…
It had been 2 years alteady, hope the author would complete it one day.

Another one of my favourite is Curse of the spirit , where the childhood friendship with Lilith turn rival always root deep in my heart

5 Likes

The Myrmidon by @Moreau will always have a special place in mah heart lol

4 Likes

Berserker: Blood and Bones

1 Like

Abysm’s Veil. Yery cool story!

3 Likes

I wanna say it was called ‘Devour’? In it you played something that I can only describe as John Carpenter’s The Thing. Awesome game, very coo.

1 Like

Team Zero!!
I’ve heard about that, want to bring this work back to live!

4 Likes

I think it was called ‘This Blood of Mine’ which had a very interesting, almost fairy tale premise about a land inhabited by people of red and blue blood that lived seperately but the MC is someone with purple blood indicating a forbidden dual heritage, courtesy of a missing father.

How did the two groups differ in other aspects? Why the separation? What would happen to the MC? How would they be treated? Would they ever find their missing parent or meet others with purple blood?

Quite fun to think about.

6 Likes

Its hard to pick between a steady in steampunk/slammed/life of a wizard 2,espically since the later is one of the first books that got me hooked. Back when I somehow stumbled onto this community back in the day.

1 Like

I realise it’s technically “asleep”, but Vendetta. It’s been in development for nearly a decade now, I think, and while I must admit I’ve resigned to the possibility it may never get its full release, I do hope to play it one day and still occasionally go back to the demo.

5 Likes