What kind of stories do you want to see for Choice of Games & Hosted Games?

Ooo, steampunk is always interesting.

@Warpshade @Carolyne @Pqfire09 I started working on a steampunk game some time ago, but it’s one of my spare games I am working on during writer’s block so it will be out some day, but not very soon.

Right now I am working on my main game. It’s gothic horror and I was planning to make it a medieval setting, but I turned it into a victorian setting so I could add some steampunk elements. :smiley:

Steampunk is one of the best genres ever.

Is the Robert Downey Jr. Sherlock Holmes considered Steampunk?

@Samuel_H_Young Yes.

Then I love Steampunk! I agree that it would be awesome for there to be a Steampunk CoG

::whistles inconspicuously::

@jasonstevanhill
I was actually just about to mention how Choice of the Vampire is pretty Steampunkish xD

I would love to see a superhero game were all the super hunted down because they have superpower but they rebel and try to over throw the gov

1 Like

@vampierkid222
I find that when you want something done, it’s best to do it yourself :wink:

@Samuel_H_Young huh? how so?

@jasonstevanhill
mainly the time period

I would really Like to see a choice of games book about a Animal

@APEX
That sounds really cool. I might do that when I’m done with my demon series (in about 5 years xD)

I wouldn’t mind being able to be a fox person or a wolf person or a cat person. Love those types of customizations.

@vampirekid222
So… Infamous 2?

@Vampierkid222 So basically Marvel’s Civil War then. I do have my own super hero game in mind called Silver Age, thankfully it’s still very different to the excellent range we have already.

I always like games set in a particular historical era where I have something to relate to. Pure fantasy games can be fun but you have to learn the entire background of that world and where things are, which on occasion can be a tiring thing. If done well though it’s not such an issue and I do value how Sabres and Rebels have a strong glossary section.

I’d quite like to see something Holmesian, or at least a game set in Victorian London with strong Sherlock Holmes inspirations. The player doesn’t have to be a detective themselves - maybe a music hall player or gentleman at a reading club, a war veteran of the Afghan Campaign or a dock worker on the Thames - but that sort of world has a lot of options within it. Something akin to When In Rome but in Victorian times.

I would love a game where I could play as a medieval lord, with focus on warfare and intrigue.

I also want a gladiator game and more some games where you’e an animal.

A werewolf-based one would be good, as you already have vampires.

1 Like

Does anyone think a game where you play as like a bounty hunter/mercanary sound good?
You could choose character: elf, dwarf, orc, or human. You can be a lone wolf or have a group that you work with. Can choose what missions you want to go on like hunting down a bandit group or a dragon is terrorizing the land and you get paid to drive it away or kill it.

1 Like

@ret922, that sounds badass!

@ret922
In my gamebook, Trial of the Demon Hunter, you play as a bounty hunter.