What game made you feel badass?

The vampire Regent, all games written by Mike Walter due to the fact that he doesn’t put readers on guilt trips when performing evil actions, Breach both for the same reason as well as the ability to cheat, tin star, war for the west, ghost simulator which is a wip and blood and steel which sadly is a dead wip. Oh and please let’s not forget hero or villain and Tokyo wizard.

6 Likes

i mean this made me feel pretty badass fighting vamps and shit

1 Like

Zombie exodus. Leading a crew, romancing a british secret agent, taking care of a dog and nephew, and killing zombies.

6 Likes

pon para! more evident on the second game, but i like the fact that you’re surrounded by all these powerful figures and they either defer to your guidance or treat you as an equal.

3 Likes

Samurai of Hyuga definitely, until the later books, especially in book 4, i think book 4 MC is rock bottom. :smiling_face_with_tear: But i enjoyed it immensely. Having no difficulties is gonna be boring

4 Likes

Blood hunter and fallen hero

1 Like

Blood Moon, hands down. My character was powerful and capable, which somehow feels like a rarity in IF.

3 Likes

You can be competent and bring together a badass group together for a heist in Thieves’ Gambit: The Curse of the Black Cat

War for the West is great, you have a ton of choices and can be very powerful.

Hero or villain sequel
War for the west sequel
Breach: the archangel job sequel
Unnatural sequel
Totem Force.
The legendary Fatehaven.
The vampire regent
Versus sequel.
Mecha ace
Magikiras

well The Exile gives you a choice about your attitude in carrying out your role as a commander and i like having control over it. im not good at tactical games so at least i can sit back and watch how the descriptions match up to how im feeling. im not a dramatic person and it just offers being stoic, cold in carrying out tasks, sweet.

Samurai of Hyuga, The Lost Heir Trilogy, Zombie Exodus, Demon: Recollect, 180 Files: The Aegis Project, Battle Academia: Red Snow, A Mage Reborn, Heroes of Myth(we did bullshit our way through fame :laughing:).

3 Likes

I don’t know why no one is talking about “Demon: recollect” for me it’s damn badass no doubt then there are others I loved being badass hero series 3rd part, breach the archangel job, relics of the lost age or IDK I’m sorry if I’m taking the names wrong ah yeah there’s one more samurai of hayuga ofc how can someone miss it :heart_eyes::fire: these all books are effing awesome!

10 Likes

It’s a WIP but I,The forgotten one

3 Likes

Is there a sequel for the War for the west

1 Like

if i remember correctly, they intend to make a second book for war for the west

Yes, but only in one aspect, namely fighting and leading others into battle. That’s where mc is badass…but for mc it comes at the cost of basically everything else. Off the battlefield they’re an absolute mess and wreck of a human being.

They also seem to be quite pretty canonically, provided you can look past certain deformities…which for cultural reasons most people in the setting cannot.

7 Likes

Cliffhanger: Challenger of Tomorrow
The evertree saga
Fate of the storm gods

Choice of rebels. combat, charisma build.

1 Like

Haha. Its gonna seem silly; since its such a small feat compared to other series.

But Wayhaven Chronicles. I mean, you go from some normie cop to helping take down a psycho vamp, rescue a species to safety, and even PUNCH A MONSTER IN THE FACE THAT THE VAMPIRE HOTTIES FEARED .

Like, it seems so basic; its just a punch, right? But it shows just how much hidden potential the MC has that NO ONE had any clue about.

“What some ancient species that my 4 super hotties that are all a little OP for their vamp race got held back by? So what? -PUNCH-”

And it isnt even like the punch killed it, or even did any lasting damage; but it was enough to make every character there’s jaw drop.

1 Like

Tower Behind The Moon makes you want to crawl into a hole and die every time you fail a stat check, because you’re supposed to rival gods in power and it can sometimes get as bad as making a fool of yourself in front of commoners, but when you succeed, you really do feel like one of the most powerful archmages in the world.

Not to mention the secret ending where you singlehandedly defeat the king of the universe and take his place.

6 Likes