Werewolves: Haven Rising — Rise up, werewolves! Fight for your freedom!

Did you get the end of running away with the real activists?

Hihi I just finished this book today! Really really good! Now I’m not sure if anyone asked cause I skipped this chat all the way to the bottom. But are there any ‘intimate’ scenes if we romance Maker? (I’ve only romanced Dena so far) :sweat_smile:

I think we can get a “one-night stand” sort of thing with Maker. Not sure, since I haven’t tried it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think so, there is a flirt scene and that’s about it.
Maker is not a RO

1 Like

Ah, my bad then.

Ohh who are the new ros in the second game?

Ros is in this game, he is much more Coherent depending on which option you choose when encountering him in book one.

IIRC the is a scene where the Maker masturbate you.

Huh.

1 Like

What? how have i not seen that? Are you talking about when you visit her in her cabin and she is just out of the shower?

1 Like

I did, yeah. I have no clue which ones I might be missing beyond the fact that they are “Hidden”.

Does anyone know any achievement guide or something for this story?

Hello everyone. New user here!

I’ve played both ‘Haven’ and ‘Pack Mentality’ a few times now - and like both of them a lot! But I am finding it hard to win some Achievements. In the first game, I’ve yet to get Rage, Lab Rat, A Bloody Revenge, Silver Tongue, The Cure, Survivor, and Pacifist. During my last attempt in the Haven game, I did try to win Rage, but failed (and also failed to kill Williams - which I think is a hidden Achievement). Another thing I wonder about is if Ahote’s plan to slip the werewolves out of Haven without fighting is actually possible.

I will be grateful for any pointers. Thanks!

Welcome, DenaFan.

Rage: Train with Bly at every opportunty. She’ll teach you her unique ability, Rage, which will earn you the achievement.

Lab Rat. You’ll need a lot of Academics for this. While searching the military compound after you or your RO were captured, search the science labs (I think you can only do this if you’re rescuing your RO, not if you were captured yourself) and you’ll find Dr.Leaman there. She’ll assume that you’re a new assistant and ask for your help. If you have enough Academics, she’ll be impressed by your intelligence and explain her experiments which will give you the achievement.

A Bloody Revenge: For this one, you’ll need a LOT of combat. During the finale, after Elan shows up but right before you’re trapped in the decontamination center, when asked what you will do if it’s a trap, say that you’ll fight your way out if necessary. If you have enough Combat, you’ll be able to defeat the guards when they attack you.
Afterwards you’re going to need even more Combat because you’ll have to select to fight Williams to the death and he is a tough cookie.

Silver Tongue: This one is the complete opposite of the one above and one of the hardest ones. First, gain Diplomacy whenever you can. Now, when you go to rescue your RO or are rescued yourself, make sure to do it as quickly as possible, do not meander around the base, go straight to your target.
The next important bit is when you’re ambushed in the decontamination area. You’ll have to defeat the guards like above but you must not attack Williams or accuse him of being traitor. Pick all options that seem to agree with him. And this is why you needed to hurry up. If you took too long, guards will show up and attack Williams and you won’t get the achievement. However, if you did everything right, you’ll be able to join Williams here in his mad quest to “cure” werewolfkind. Williams will join your side of the battle as Elan from here on out.
Later, if you win the battle, Haken will reveal that he knows that Elan is Williams and attack you with his pack. To earn the achievement, you must convince him to let you and Williams go in peace hence why you needed all that Diplomacy.

The Cure: For this one, you’ll need Academics. When Bly is hunted by the military, choose to search for her with Jolon in the ruined area of Haven. When you encounter Rost, if you have high enough Academics, you’ll be able to promise him that you’ll find a cure for his Feral state. If you are taken to Sonoma’s camp during the epilogue, Rost will be there and you’ll get the achievement.

Survivor: You’ll need to personally defeat Williams in his UberWolf form during the final battle but NOT kill him. If you kill him, you’ll get “Patricide” instead. Rage will actually help you here so long as you don’t lose control.

Pacifist: To get this achievement, you need to finish the game without killing a single person. There are a lot of opportunities to kill during the game so I can’t go into detail, sorry. Rule of thumb, avoid combat as much as possible.

6 Likes

Thanks very much, MisterJB. I’ll see what I can achieve now, when I can play again! Looks like it’ll take a few goes to bag most/all of the remaining achievements.

Wow thats really good. Do take requests for drawings?

Hi Everyone

Can someone please help me with these Achievements please.

M1 Abrams

Survivor

The Cure

Silvertongue

I also need to unlock 3 Achievments not sure how many their are, or which ones i have already unlocked if any??

Hi Dena Fan

Can you please help me with these Achievements, I have done many play through’s just cant seem to get these 2.

M1 Abrams

Survivor

I also need to unlock 3 Hidden Achievments not sure how many their are, or which ones i have already unlocked if any??

Hi Shaun.

Sorry for the delayed response, which I only saw yesterday after returning from holiday!

I’ve not yet achieved ‘Survivor’. Here’s MisterJB’s post to me, in August:

M1 Abrams. Now I did get this achievement on a replay, about two months ago - only I don’t remember exactly how! It is dependent upon a statistics test when your character chooses to rush the tank soldiers during the final battle (probably need >60 Combat?). The answer might be earlier in this forum. However, I am currently replaying ‘Haven’ again. If I manage M1 Abrams again, I’ll message you again.

Without checking my device that I use to play the game, I’m not sure how many Hidden Achievements there are. Might be nine in total. I’ve got about five still to get - including Patricide, as MisterJB advised me.

Hi again, MisterJB. You are right. Despite trying three more times, I cannot find Dr Leaman, as my character keeps being captured by the soldiers - either at ‘my’ home or at the Romance Option’s home. Can someone please advise me how to avoid being captured by the soldiers during the night after the packleader election? I’ve tried the sneaking in the dark approach, and the feign sleep after learning Jolon’s Special Technique approach. The Combat (at 59%) option failed, too.

Only once was I about to avoid being captured by the soldiers - and that was a year ago. I cannot work out how I did it - and so I can’t achieve ‘Lab Rat’.