COMING THURSDAY: "Werewolves: Haven Rising," AUTHOR INTERVIEW, TRAILER, and DEMO!

Author Interview:

DEMO:

34 Likes

I’ve been waiting for so long…

Going to play the demo now! I’m excited about this.

6 Likes

Hooray, I have a lot of love for werewolves!

6 Likes

I mean! Folks have been asking for a werewolf game for years, and I actually thought Congresswolf was great, but this is a very “werewolfy” werewolf game. So I hope people enjoy it.

19 Likes

So excited for this! We’ve had a lot of amazing Vampire stories here, it’s about time werewolves got some love!

8 Likes

Is there a demo available?

1 Like

Yeah it’s the second link in the first post.

I just finished the demo and ooooh man, I gotta buy the full game when it comes out. I’m hooked on it now.

4 Likes

Oh. Damn I’m tired xD

Excited for this one! :smiley:

2 Likes

just playyed the demo and am loving it!cant wait for the release

1 Like

I played through the demo, but some of my choices didn’t seem to raise my stats. When I’m first given the choice to the go to the Dojo and train (presumably raising both my Stealth and Combat stats - I chose to be versatile), I don’t think my Stats in those two categories rose up.

Initially, they were at 10% and 14%, respectively, and then after choosing to train in the Ways of the Claw and Shadow, neither of these increased. I don’t know if this is because I chose to train both, but even then I would’ve expected a tiny raise in stats.

5 Likes

Looking forward to this! =)

1 Like

I’ll look into this for the official release. Thank you for pointing it out!

I’m thrilled at the response so far! Can’t wait to see what you all think of the full game!

4 Likes

I am looking forward to this.

4 Likes

Me too. I have zero chill about new game releases at this point.

1 Like

It was advertised that the Demo goes to Chapter 3, but I’m in chapter 4 now.

Not that I’m complaining or anything. I like this a lot.

QQ_Photo20180722193500

3 Likes

It’s technically 3.5 chapters worth of demo, but :woman_shrugging: meh you know, you can’t say “3.5 chapters free!”

8 Likes

True enough. But like mentioned before, not sure if a bug or not, but its around the start of chapter 4 I think. You can again choose to focus on both Stealth & Claw skills and neither stat seems to increase afterwards.

I’m guessing it’s not an error exactly, but I’m not the editor/author on this game. It’s likely that there’s no stat bump, some other test, … I dunno.

1 Like

I experienced this during beta testing and sent word about this. :thinking: I hope we get a feedback on this soon.

1 Like