COMING THURSDAY: "Werewolves: Haven Rising," AUTHOR INTERVIEW, TRAILER, and DEMO!

I’m looking into it right now. No worries! It will be fixed. Jason asked me submit final fixes for the full release. I’ll update this thread when I’ve figured out what’s going on. Thanks again for the heads up.

4 Likes

Okay guys and gals, I’ve found the issue and it will be corrected in the final version. Honestly, I could have sworn I fixed this already, but clearly I was mistaken. Good catch!

11 Likes

Been waiting for this! Great interview too!

1 Like

Man, the demo was amazing. I’m actually excited about this one.

1 Like

I totally like the style and story of Werewolves : Haven Rising , simply because this story allow us the liberty and freedom regarding how we want to deal with “circumstances”, initially i thought this is going to be mostly violent killing and bloodshed simply because MC is a werewolf, but surprise surprise … I love it how the MC can become sort of a Bernie Sanders Werewolf or Gandhi Werewolf :smile: This story is going to be fun , however i do hope not all Humans will be typical villains :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Thanks, Eric! I worked really hard to allow pacifism to be possible. There will be fighting and death from others, but there will always be a non lethal option. As a matter of fact, there is an achievement for getting through the game without killing anyone!

10 Likes

That sounds Impossible for me. I’m one of those people who will always kill someone in a story if I think they deserve it.

Like those guys who assaulted Tiva. Fuck those guys. They deserved to die.

:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Who voices the video

It’s nice to see a werewolf game!

2 Likes

Welcome :wink:
That is definitely my aim :stuck_out_tongue:
Didn’t have a chance to play as a peaceful activist until now, Broadway 1849 was the closest when i had the opportunity to calm a mob… so it was totally unexpected when a “violent” werewolf could be such “kind”, the cliffhanger in chapter 4 is something i am excited to continue…

Well i manage to persuade the military captain to leave Tiva alone, and prevent Tiva from shooting them from behind, i think Tiva is still furious because she said those scars in her face won’t go away

2 Likes

You get quite a large boost in relationship points with her if you let her fucking shoot them.

Which is fair.

2 Likes

Well…it seems fair , but… i feel bad to allow blood tainted Tiva’s hand :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

and i think i already start a romance with Dena… so you meant Tiva is a Romance option too ?

1 Like

Bly is a RO as well since… Well… You know. We did the deed.

1 Like

Tiva is a Romance option too?

I hope so, while I don’t mind Dena. Her apparent obsession being thrown on us immediately was a bit of a turn off.

3 Likes

It is not unusual a character will have feeling for the MC since the beginning…but most importantly is we have a choice of whether we want to accept them or not :slight_smile: so …i think we had been given lots of freedom in the story regarding this …

5 Likes

Isn’t Tiva dating the other guy?

2 Likes

After he ran away when she was being beaten by Military Goons?

Highly doubtful.

1 Like

I hope they break up during the full game. But Blys pretty sweet as well might just stick with her.

3 Likes

Talking about that Lapu still wanted to run away if i don’t “force” him to go back , seriously ?? I thought he was tough in the earlier chapter …Lol, and he still wanted to talk about uprising after that, i believe he will be the first to run if trouble arises

3 Likes

You can either convince him to help you, or to intimidate him to help. Otherwise he flees.

No offense, but that’s pathetic. Coward or not, someone would try and help someone they care about especially in a dangerous scenario that could potentially kill said person.

1 Like