Werewolves: Haven Rising — Rise up, werewolves! Fight for your freedom!

The thing is, while I said she was the only thing I was looking forward to in Book 2, I meant like, relationship wise.

I like the other characters, don’t get me wrong. But I felt the most for Tiva by the end of Book 1. I didn’t really care how long it took to happen, but I was hoping my gal could love her and protect her regardless of how long it takes to get there in Book 2.

Obviously I don’t want it slammed in there just for inclusions sake, but I do want it in there ya know? And I want it to progress as you described it for the males route with her, because it sounds believable.

I really didn’t wanna make you feel like shit man ;~;

@Rileigh_Dabbs

That would be me, as for how to hit the shed with Bly while being with Dena?
I have no clue whatsoever, since when I got it like this I was picking up a playthrough I had left halfway and I haven’t been able to recreat it since.
All I know is that you have to make a good first impression when she jumps you and during your first lesson.

I’m going to give this some thought and revisit the section later. I can’t make any promises, but if I can write something for it, I will. I should note that female characters can still visit Tiva and talk her out of her depression, it’s just the sex that isn’t there mostly, and her interactions are a little different.

Yeah, you’d basically have to nail all the right Bly relationship-up nodes that you can get while still hanging with Dena enough to be in a proper relationship with Dena still.

While that’s all good and fine I mean an actual relationship and not just supporting them. Obviously I’d support them and help regardless, but I would want an actual relationship there eventually too.

If you can’t see it working and it doesn’t feel right to her character then you don’t need to force it in. Maybe add in a friendship route with her character, helping her heal and help her with her depression? As long as her interactions as just as interesting as the romance route then it should be fine, no need to force something in if it doesn’t work with her. The characters aren’t NPCs and you imagined them with having their own lives and thoughts.

8 Likes

I played a pacifist werewolf but I start to think that the only elder that was playing honestly was Haken. Ahote seem to know about Williams and Rivera (not saying he agree but he seem to know).

Is there going to be a sequel?

1 Like

I think @GreekWinter is working on the sequal now, it was plan as a trilogy if i am not mistaken

Cool, I was really surprised when I saw the end.

1 Like

The sequel should be out in March or April, barring any unforeseen delays. :smile:

And yes, I’ve been working on outlines for a third installment to finish the trilogy, which (as far as I can tell from my discussions) should be greenlighted as long as the sales of Werewolves 2 are at least decent.

15 Likes

When military arrive at the end, I really believe that it was finished. That I was going to plaid my cause and win my people liberty through law (or at least obtain a far better treatment). Final take me by surprise.
I should have trust Haken. He wasn’t right about using violence, but he was trustworthy in the end.

1 Like

There are more than one ending, which i prefer the non military ending where i felt i really do something difference :wink:

1 Like

How did you do? I did everything to promote peace and condemn warrior option but in the end I end up captured by military and locked up with Williams (still an ass but not as much as I thought).

1 Like
2 Likes

It give me cold chill when Williams told me that it was a good thing to have been reject by Rivera. That a sadic monster told you his superior is even worse…

2 Likes

You’re going to find Rivera interesting in book 2, I’ll tell you that much, hehe. Writing a very interesting bit with her right now and it made me think of this post.

6 Likes

@GreekWinter
Hey, quick question, I just found and played and read some of this topic history and achievements, and now I am curious: how do I cure Rost? I befriended him once in a meeting and got him to war with me but never got to actually heal him.

1 Like
3 Likes

Out of all the endings I got, I think I’ll go with the cottage ending but the problem is that how will we progress in book 2 in that ending. Since my MC turn down both offers and turn his back to his kind and all the sufferings, spending his life in peace with his mate. Maybe there will be a disturbance? I don’t know but I’ll look forward to it in the next book.

1 Like

Is the save implemented? I saw the sequel is already on the publishing queue, so I’m wondering about the save function.

1 Like