Wayhaven Chronicles Fanwork! Everyone's art in the first post!

Apologies for the double post! ö c:

Heels clack against the stone floor. N swings around to see Agent Chana striding down the hallway, her gleaming, dark chestnut hair tied into a messy knot. Her usual stylish clothing is replaced by jogging bottoms and a t-shirt.
Guess Rebecca called her out of bed for this. It’s probably near midnight…N hadn’t even noticed the time pass.
Chana steps into the light of the corridor, revealing the pointed tips to her ears. When she blinks, her large eyes flash a bright blue before settling to their usual bright hazel.
“Where is Agent _?” Chana asks, a half-yawn following the question.
A gestures to the door.
“Right,” Chana says.
N reaches out towards her, and she spins to face him/her. “Thanks for doing this.”
She smiles. “I’d do anything to help anyone in this Agency, you know that. We all would.” And with that, she opens the door and steps inside.

Soooo… I should probably tell you all that I really, reaaalllyy like pointy ears… heh. Have had a love for elves (not at all because of their ears…truly) since I first heard of them as a child and all that jazz.

Thus, as semi-promised

Have some Agent Chana! ´͈ ᵕ `͈

I really wanted to colour her, but there is so much I have to do this weekend ( -̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷄◞ω◟-̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷅ )

Am I foolish to have hope that Agent Chana will be present in the books to come?

25 Likes