Wayhaven Chronicles Fanwork! Everyone's art in the first post!

Me: I should get ready for work…

Does this instead.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

34 Likes

That’s adorable! I really like your drawings!

1 Like

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Man, Felix is always so gosh darn cute when you draw him!! :heart: I just wanna squish him in a bear hug!!

5 Likes

Felix is just adorable period and I’m trying to properly portray that!

4 Likes

And you have :100: % succeeded!! :sparkles:

3 Likes

So I came to the realization that I shipped my other two MCs with one member of Unit Bravo way more than the other and trying to replay the other paths with them felt… weird. So, clearly, the only fix is to make MORE MCs.

Meet Orianna!

This is my MC I’m going to romance Adam with. I’ll post my N romancing MC later when I figure out more about them sob

Orianna (or Anna for short) is a very charming French lady who loves to flirt, play competitive sports, and is going to playfully bully Adam until he loves her.


Poor Adam.

23 Likes

Since I blame this game for making me realize I might have a slight thing for short guys with tall women thanks to 6’1 Nat and my short male detective (since I am pretty short myself), I am wondering if anyone could do something involving that? :sweat_smile:

Also I blame this game for making it imagine my MC Jamie and Farah throwing paper planes at Morgan and just hanging out as BFF’s. :grin:

5 Likes

I adore everything about this sweet, sweet part of the sentence.

Also, I love your new character!
And I sadistically hope that your mc for N will be a pessimist through and through. Because… the couple has to have a balance, right?


@Meira_Litch, why do you make me hurt so freaking often… First, you post angsty Tumblr asks multiple times(!), then summon Satan-Sera and now this strip of M having a mental breakdown… You are pure evil… Keep it up! c;

2 Likes

Wow she’s gorgeous!

1 Like

Huh :thinking: Now that I’m thinking about it the guy I have in mind probably is a bit pessimistic… Orignally Rin, who is very pessimistic, was gonna smooch Nate too but… I can’t. I love her with Felix too much.

Thank you! She’s loosely based off a DnD character of mine who’s a Teifling!

4 Likes

very quick and rough doodles of my detectives
top row - angela (A), sienna (N)
bottom row - rido (F), blaire (M)

the doodles

EDIT: touched up and colored!

26 Likes

Angela has two different eye colours… I always adore it when living beings have that <3

4 Likes

Apologies for the double post! ö c:


Heels clack against the stone floor. N swings around to see Agent Chana striding down the hallway, her gleaming, dark chestnut hair tied into a messy knot. Her usual stylish clothing is replaced by jogging bottoms and a t-shirt.
Guess Rebecca called her out of bed for this. It’s probably near midnight…N hadn’t even noticed the time pass.
Chana steps into the light of the corridor, revealing the pointed tips to her ears. When she blinks, her large eyes flash a bright blue before settling to their usual bright hazel.
“Where is Agent _?” Chana asks, a half-yawn following the question.
A gestures to the door.
“Right,” Chana says.
N reaches out towards her, and she spins to face him/her. “Thanks for doing this.”
She smiles. “I’d do anything to help anyone in this Agency, you know that. We all would.” And with that, she opens the door and steps inside.

Soooo… I should probably tell you all that I really, reaaalllyy like pointy ears… heh. Have had a love for elves (not at all because of their ears…truly) since I first heard of them as a child and all that jazz.

Thus, as semi-promised…

Have some Agent Chana! ´͈ ᵕ `͈

I really wanted to colour her, but there is so much I have to do this weekend ( -̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷄◞ω◟-̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷅ )

Am I foolish to have hope that Agent Chana will be present in the books to come?

25 Likes

I would sell a piece of my soul to draw similar to you :joy:

3 Likes

Oh my dear… (๑꒪⍘꒪๑)

‘Just’ keep on drawing!
Practice and patience-till-you-go-mad-in-frustration is the key to everything (unfortunately), or so they say. …I have yet to find Satan and to make a deal with him myself…

…
…
…

… ´・ᴗ・`

6 Likes

Bobby will is dead me he can be monster food :face_with_monocle:

Heyy, I’m a new memberrr! Well, I’ve been around the site for years but only made an account recently so I can participate in TWC discussions. This game is too awesome for me not to be involved with the community lol. XD I also wanna share some of mah fanaaart. All of the ones posted here are so awesome, so I got inspired to do some of my own. Here’s one I made of Adam just a few hours ago:

Adam du Mortain

And then here’s a quick draw of my MC Neiana Strom and Ava. Guess which scene from book 1! XD

Neiana and Ava

17 Likes
*throws this doodle on the thread then walks out*

26 Likes

Ahem, so… Remember when I announced that it is my headcanon that M’s spirit animal is a (swag) red panda?

Yeah… I made a drawing to show my honest and pure belief in that theory.

Behold the not-so-perfection of imperfectly drawn red pandas!

Background? What are backgrounds?

This is the reference I used for the pose.

For those who do not know, I am referring to this comment and the fantastic discussion that came afterwards.

25 Likes