Vita Aeternum(WiP)(1/13/2021 Update)

This might be stupid but I’m playing the Vandal origin and I literally just realized that Molenz’s last name is Pyoner but the codex says he is a Vandal and also the Vandal Mc’s late cousin. I’m just confused about who Molenz actually is.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the error, i been trying notepad++ and the indexing/spacing has been all over the place.

1 Like

Yes on all accounts, the shout from the past stats also show you he is Pyoner-Molnar. He inherits the Pyoner name from his father.

2 Likes

Oh okay so he has both bloodlines. I kind of want to ask how that happened, because as far as I know the Molnar and the Pyoners hate each other, but that’s probably getting into spoiler territory so I’m just going say thanks for clarifying

1 Like

This the same error but in a different point if you look at the text you’ll see that the first error text was shorter and this one is longer

:frowning_face: might have to scrap that section for today and reupload tomorrow. Thanks for pointing it out again.

1 Like

I have cut out Comao’s interaction as it is riddled with mistakes, you shoudl now be able to continue on into the mini-quest.

1 Like

Alr thxs for letting us know

bruh im never coding in notepad again.

1 Like

Lmao I don’t code but I’m prayin for you my boy

1 Like

Hey this might be a spoiler but I’m really stuck at this point and I would really like some help. I’m trying to hunt the Obissao but even if I pick the right intellectual choices, and succeed in finding its tracks, I still don’t have the option to ambush it. So I just want to know if you need a specific thing to actually hunt it or is that scene not in the game yet?

the arquebus is needed

Alright thanks

do you remember what choice you had picked previous, please?

I choosed ‘Train my body’ and then ‘Train yourself’. Thats where error pop up.

i see that thank you so much.

This error happens when I’m an orphan and I just persuaded the sister to give me the rites assignment

Thanks so much, path fixed, enjoy your holidays!

2 Likes