Vita Aeternum(WiP)(1/13/2021 Update)

Just played the game and loved it. I really hope you keep working on this because I see a lot of potential. One question thought, will you always go east or does it depend on what you picked as your ideal posting?

You always go east. It would make plotlines too lengthy/complicated otherwise.

One more question. if you picked the orphan background, would you be treated differently if you picked one of the noble backgrounds?

In several ways, the most superficial is that you already gain some degree of special dialogs with Auri, but also the fact that your House standing is now tied to the Church of the Sun. Somenthing which might be good/bad depending on your choices.

1 Like

One more thing, how old is your character when you first get in the military?

That would vary, the academy accepts those over the age of 16, but Pyoners and Vandals often beggin military training in their childhood. I have been thinking if I should make that an option but im thinking people are about to meme me with an entry of 99 years of age.

I know I must be bugging you but I just have one more question. I’m doing the vandal origin and was just wondering who the vandals were based off of?

No problem, I livee for the engagement. They are inspired to be 1/2 Magyar and 1/2 Cossack , in my mind at least.

Pyoners… Pioneers oh gosh dang it

Now that I’m done being dumb how is this pronounced

:rofl: please surprise me. Since the lengua franca is Marinus tho, you’d prbobably see more “peeonar”(rhymes with Molnar) closer to the capital and more “pioneer” closer to the vandal lands. Just the logistics of where you’d be.

1 Like

I just had a question about stats. Is 40 enough to make you good at a stat or does it have to be higher?

For now, you will get more opportunitues for growth in next chapters.

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you all know the next chapter should be out in the next three days. As of now I’m “unable to can” change the original post cause I’m still a basic user so if that has not changed by the time that Monday comes around just head to the dashingdon link instead. Thanks to all for the feedback, next update should add a map of the regions within the empire when purchsed at the shop and your first chance to use your arquebus if you bought one.

2 Likes

Can’t wait

1 Like

Who are the sun league exactly? I know they were (or are?) religious zealots and the main attacking party of the spring war, but where did they come from and if they are the reason we now worship the sun, what did the empire worship before that? Also is Emperor Hector basically just a puppet for the Church?

I don’t want to over explain cause that might step in the toes of Sprin War Orphans’ narrative. For all intents and purposes they are as ancients as the Imperial house itself and were supposed to be an apolitical organization, somenthing which changed after the spring war.

1 Like

Okay I understand and thanks for replying

This the game for me considering the emperors name is Hector and my name is Hector. Why wouldn’t I want to serve myself

1 Like