I’m getting lots of writing time, so I’ll keep posting. Posting these updates makes me feel Ike I’m moving forward, since things become hidden amongst such a large project.
- Added about 5 spells to the wizard class. This included a spell that lasts several rounds, so some new coding for that style is added too.,
- Added shields. This brought in the problem of two-handed weapons, which led me into the heavy armor restrictions for various classes. This led to a large ripple effect, but it’s now all done. Added 5 shields to the game and to the local store and fixed up the store menus too. This was a big one.
- Added the last of the Perks, although I might add some more.
- Added even more to the stats screen. I think it has everything now.
- Added 3 Cleric skills/powers
- This means the first level up is attainable in the four main classes.
Wow, that looks like I hardly put a dent into my To Do List. These “first time” things are more work than additional, yet similar, things. The spells did a lot, since they opened up rounds, durations, instant use, spell menus, and so on. The offhand slot opened a ton of large problems, which are now fixed, so future equipment slots will be easier, although I may want to rethink which equipment slots I still want to add.
Off to try to get a little sleep. :}