Upcoming ChoiceScript Games on Steam in 2024

Guess we are now reaching the point where we will see some stuff listed for next year such as:

33 Likes

Oh I did see the COG email, although it was only their branded games. Had no clue on the Hosted Games side beyond these next few months but that looks fascinating.

3 Likes

Oh finally, we’re getting Tales of 2 Cranes. That story should had won that contest CoG was doing years ago

3 Likes

Tales of two cranes after all of this time, I thought I’d die before seeing at my time, very nice

10 Likes

I liked the public beta of this, so I’m looking forward to it:

23 Likes

Dang, haven’t stayed up recently but it’s officially submitted? That’s been a hyped up IF for a while now.

Always happy to see more slice of lifes.

4 Likes

There is no official release date on this, but I will assume next year.

4 Likes

This is another game without a release date on Steam, so I will assume it will be next year:

4 Likes

After the Storm and The War of 2022 have been out for a few years, but I guess they’re getting Steam releases now. Awesome!

4 Likes

TNN’s page is up now:

5 Likes

nice to see

Another one probably 2024:

7 Likes

Wow, that’s four games getting a re-release on Steam! Congratulations to the authors!

6 Likes

Another entry on the Hosted Game side:

13 Likes

11 Likes

I want to give a thumbs up on the art. It gives me a Glitter Hearts vibe (table top rpg)…

13 Likes

This game sounds amazingly fun. I hope getting a Steam page means it’s coming along soon!

3 Likes

Magical girl IF and it’s from CoG itself, not Hosted. Have to say I’m surprised yet intrigued.

2 Likes

That cover art is incredibly cute!

1 Like

13 Likes