Appears to be some upcoming CoG and Hosted Games on Steam

It looks like we will have a small feast of Hosted Games and CoGs coming up on Steam in the near future.

For the Hosted Games, they are the following. Heh, I already own some of them, but I will buy them again on Steam. There are no listed release dates, but it is still nice to see them there.

The next CoG on Steam will be here.

36 Likes

Great news! Glad to see that some games will get a nice little sales bump.

5 Likes

Woot Woot!

I sure gonna get me some! we…as soon as they are ready lol

4 Likes

Glad to see Gladiator: Road to the Colosseum and Keeper of the Sun and Moon are going to be on Steam finally. Will be getting both of them soon as they are available. Thanks for posting the info, might have missed that.

7 Likes

Congrats to all the authors!

4 Likes

I guess this is resurrecting an old thread. I didn’t feel comfortable making a new thread since this is still somewhat recent.

For those who might be interested in the first 3 Hosted Games posted, they are now available on Steam.

For those who care, it looks like 4 more will be coming in the near future.

This one I will definitely be buying a second time:

6 Likes

And several of the upcoming HG releases as well, going by the stickied thread.

3 Likes

Appears to be at least one more Hosted Game coming out in November:

5 Likes

Looks like in time before Halloween there will be one more CoG on Steam:

4 Likes

Fitting game for halloween!

1 Like

For fans of Grand Academy, it looks like the sequel might be coming out in November on Steam.

2 Likes

I think almost every CoG ends up on Steam. It’s only HG titles that are a crapshoot.

5 Likes

These games were already listed elsewhere, but if you are looking for the Steam pages in particular here they are. This includes some of the new Heart’s Choice coming up.

(

3 Likes

I know raising up an old topic, but for those who are curious about links for some upcoming CoGs/HGs/Heart’s Choice on Steam:

Coming out this week on the 20th:

Feb. 27

For March 5

For March 19

For April 23

For May 7:

For May 7:

For May 21:

For June 4:

For July 9

17 Likes

A few more upcoming games on Steam:

March 26

8 Likes

Not a large entry list, but I saw this just pop up on Steam.

5 Likes

4 new entries popped up on Steam as well as the few from previous entries not out yet.

8 Likes

An update to the list as a few games came out, and there are a couple new entries like Pon Para and the Unconquerable Scorpion.

Due out later but no firm release date:

8 Likes

Here is a combined, updated list of things due to come out from Steam. I tried to get them in order of release. And the deletions earlier were just to combine the list and tidy it up.

I’m definitely looking forward to the werewolf game (and I would love to see CoG get a license to do a Werewolf the Apocalypse game). Heh, and I already have 3 friends suggesting they’d love a gift of Night Road when it comes out.

Due out later but no firm release date given on Steam:

6 Likes

A new game listing is now on Steam:

3 Likes