Update on upcoming Hosted Games?

Is there any chance that thread could be updated to reflect the games currently in the production queue? There’s been a game released on Steam that still shows as in draft review, and there are no future releases anywhere on the list now. I know the games won’t come out any faster for having that advance information, but it’s nice to get a sense of what we might look forward to, even if there aren’t hard dates available yet, and ideally that information might even help people plan their future purchases. Thanks.

53 Likes

I really hope you get a response to / some action on this. The company are so good at updating the “Upcoming COG” thread regularly, but the “Upcoming Hosted Games” thread hasn’t been touched since December! It would be nice if a little bit more attention could be given to it.

24 Likes

I agree. The best you can hope for is that one of the moderators takes note and makes the necessary changes. I personally have almost no clue what’s in the pipeline.

2 Likes

This is something only the staff directly involved with Hosted Games can do – moderators are as clueless as everyone else.

:slight_smile:

17 Likes

Oh, looks like it’s just been updated! A few new ones on there.

10 Likes

It looks to be a ‘super’ autumn for Hosted Games!

I’ll see myself out.

14 Likes

I think you mean a “powered” autumn …

3 Likes

I think if anything needs more updates it’s the Hearts Choice content, does seem like there’s not been much new material announced yet, even if there’s a few games in development.

3 Likes

It sure looks like it’s going to be a ‘Specktacular’ September

3 Likes

I don’t know if this topic had anything to do with the update or not, but either way I’m very pleased to see that the thread was in fact updated.

2 Likes

Demon recollect!!! I can’t wait