UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

Got it… Based on Lakota’s response in Season 2 about what movies he likes, he had said fantasy, so I would think that he’d go for that.

1. Heroes of Myth was fun and the twists might make each of them happy for different reasons.
  2. Choice of Rebels… Rebels and idealists, or not… There’s fantasy but also a bunch or really horrific stuff. Whoever has played it and died by the Harrower will likely get some nightmare. lol
  3. In the “NOT” category… probably, tho it would be funny: Drag Star and Rent-a-Vice. LOL
  4. Back on topic: Stronghold was a really enjoyable journey over time. And the Orcs… There’s also gods, magic and tree spirits, on top of some good ol’ bash-and-dash.
  5. Life of a Mercenary may also work well… kind-of-but-not-really-parallel stuff… possibly. Wow… was THAT one of the most noncommittal things I’ve said… lol … No wait- no. I’ve done worse than than. Ask me about peanut brittles. :sweat_smile:
  6. On topic… again: Maybe Elemental Saga, because I can definitely see them as different elements… but I do worry about Captain Planet cracks. LOL

There’s a bunch of games that I love, so the aforementioned are not my “favored”, just what I think may work based on the setting and the characters.

PS. I have a geek and a nerd in me and they are both DYING to see how the scene will play out. :grin::grin:
PS2. Jesus I need to spellcheck before posting… lol

Oh lord, I have to replay it now, I wasn’t even remotely expecting this but boy am I excited

Okay the tabletop rpg now has a name. It’s not based on a HG in the end because I had an epiphany at work and I love the idea.

Prepare to play “Swamps and Snakes” :wink:

2 Likes

sounds fun

The coding for this scene is going to be so annoying lol

This might be a little early, but in season 3 could you do a “nod” to season one, maybe a movie (loosely, oh so very loosely) based on the “incredible real life events”.

It’s be a documentary if anything as the events that happened are public knowledge by then.

edit: swamps and snakes is already 1249 words of code (402 of which is actual text) Knew this would be a pain lol

4 Likes

Obviously you should do life of a wizard! No really though i think it would make an excellent rl table top rpg so why not add it to your game.

1 Like

Punished by your own creativity… :grin::upside_down_face:

… I’d empathize more, but I’m way too excited about this. :laughing::wink:

If it helps someone else like it did you itll be worth it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d get bored, open up steam, play 1 of 4,000 games I’ve bought, and forget about it until I think about doing it again.

@Nocturnal_Stillness You have no idea. :purple_heart: Unbeknownst to you, through your game you were a true friend through a terrible time.

Plus, Unnatural is the reason I joined the forums, AND it’s become such a fun bonding time with close friends who I proudly got hooked and will never get my thing for Victor over Lakota or Austin… :grin: :vampire: Heck- I don’t even get it. LOL :rofl:

1 Like

Ah so your one of the ones who are Victor “fans” or as I like to call them “sadists” (affectionately of course) lol

4 Likes

LOL! Hey- blame yourself for our condition :wink: (that’s what I do, when my friends make a list of ALL the reasons it makes no sense… I DO make sense as a person otherwise- annoyingly so- so they are LOVING it… thank you. LOL :grin:). You’re the one who managed to make a guy that obviously has more issues than the Rolling Stone magazine somehow the preferable choice. :upside_down_face:

:thinking: … Okay, typing this out made my “preference” make less sense than usual (… which is a feat, if you were a fly on the wall for THOSE conversations :laughing:).

1 Like

Victor is a butthole and I wrote him that way. He was meant to be dislikable but you put up with him for his skills I was really surprised when all the Victor love started lol

3 Likes

I dislike Victor and do think he is quite insufferable but I’m always interested in learning more about a character’s backstory. Which is why I decided to try his RO route.

3 Likes

Victor has his reasons for the way he is (as do most teammates do) I like taking smaller ideas and building interesting things from it.

2 Likes

… My condition is worse than I thought. :grin: I DID think that he is indeed a BH, but I liked the character immediately. It’s your writing style, and the fact that Victor, I found, is the one RO that can deal with some serious heat back from the MC. You have also managed to pepper him with just enough contradictions that it’s apparent that someone/ something went to town on him emotionally. It’s excellent really, because it’s not excusing, but rather suggesting an explanation.

:grin: He’s gotten the “arched brow” from me… my left eyebrow lifts reflexively in cases of stupidity or agitation… I’ve had “liftoff” so many times with him, BUT as I said, you usually squeeze in an off element that suggests a different explanation for his (terrible, although amusing) attitude.

1 Like

As a Victor fan have you read his short stories on the website?

1 Like

I would expect that he does,(that’s like a rule that all characters even the ones you don’t like have a reason for their behavior based off of upbringing or trauma that shaped them to be this way.) He’s still an interesting character his personality just rubs me the wrong way.

1 Like