UnNatural Season Two Released 4th May 23

Maybe I don’t recall correctly (that’s what happens when you lurk for a while before joining the fun :wink:), but I think you had Lullaby and Azurean Dreams in different episodes depending on whether or not the MC has strengthened the seal? Now it seems that Azurean Dreams has a set place and Lullaby and Who Snows may or may not be an option depending on choices? Or is it that depending on your choices the difference is that they become available in 5 or 6? What I’m wondering is, can you make choices that may eliminate those two cases as options for you?

I do so love cases that are connected in some way. :+1: Very cool… especially the puns. :star_struck:

Yeah you’ve misremembered slightly. Who Snows and Lullaby depends on where you put the Azurean Orb. Then depending on whether you choose to strengthen the orb or not they will be an option in Episode 4 or 5.

So if you chose to strengthen the seal Episode 4 you can chose between Little Red, Snakes and ladders and Memories then in Episode 5 you can chose between Drained, Azurean Dreams and From Dust/Who Snows or Lullaby (depending on choices).

If you don’t strengthen the seal then in Episode 4 you can chose between Little Red, Snakes and ladders and Memories/Who Snows/Lullaby (depending on choices) then in Episode 5 you can chose between Drained, Azurean Dreams and From Dust.

Basically you only get the option to do Who Snows or Lullaby if you hide the Orb in a specific place.

2 Likes

I’ll be working on the cases for episode 3 this week so hopefully by the weekend.

1 Like

Thanks for giving us the name of the cases per Episodes and how to get them.

With that said, what is the criteria of SRT shutting down or not?

It depends on a hidden stat called worldrep. Its biggest choice is whether you go after your brother or not. If you do you have to be able to use shimmer (azure only) to get back in time. Other choices affect it too but that is the main one.

2 Likes

Amazingly (or perhaps not) I have been unable to ever keep the place running. One day enlightenment will hit and I will succeed… lol

2 Likes

Do you play through the Alpha path or the beta path?

Both- although I favor Alpha in the vast majority of my playthroughs.

(btw, not sure I mentioned this before but the extra scene when visiting your uncle/ aunt, have kept your Shade and dropped low on humanity is one of the chilliest moments ever… I was just talking to a friend I got hooked on the game about it last night :grin::+1: )

i often go the beta path in my playthroughs.

That makes me happy. No one has mentioned that scene before I thought people missed it.

2 Likes

OOOOOooooh, it’s… memorable. SO eerie and vivid. :fearful::scream: It was excellent tho. :+1::+1::+1: I was surprised when I got it… That play through I had gone all out on the Shade side…

I’m not sure how low your humanity must be, so if it wasn’t mentioned, maybe not enough people trigger that flag. I think that I had ended that play through with Humanity in the low teens…

1 Like

Yeah its got to be pretty low and it gets boosted back up if you accept the shade path so you really must have gone down the darker path. I’m impressed.

4 Likes

Yep… it was low… loooooooow. But SO much fun. I’ve made it a point to attempt “extreme paths” (avoid using powers vs overusing). It has yielded… interesting results. :grin:

I thought that your alternate version of the romance scene with Lakota, if you have been absorbing souls as an Azure was also a stroke of genius. Not only are there consequences for your relationship (and no sugar lol), but to see Lakota like that seriously endeared him to me… The only other hints of that side of him were the Fae mission and finding him in the basement after the attack. I’m quite intrigued.

1 Like

Yeah the Fae look down on stealing souls so Lakota at least tries to warn you off them. That particular path can cause a bit of a tragedy if your not careful.

3 Likes

Hmm I need a hosted game to turn into a table-top rpg for a social scene prior to the cases in Episode Three. So am looking through the hosted games releases to find something to pay homage to like I did for Zombie Exodus (a film series in the Unnaturalverse) and College Community Hero (A videogame)

I love doing the slight nods to other games I’ve enjoyed. Its one of the main reasons for the faux adverts.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that. :slight_smile: The faux ads and inside jokes are such fun little details…

Are you thinking one game, or depends on who is in the social scene? For example, Victor would make sense with a Vampire game. Austin with Vampire or Zombie or Ghost something, Lakota something Fantasy etc.

It’s a group thing but is something Lakota sets up.

1 Like

Hmm only one that comes to mind is archangel job… It uses D20 system that’s kinfa tabletop

1 Like

It’s tough… I’ve played several games, but they don’t use the D20 D&D stats or the Vampire: The Masquerade character sheet… I’m not familiar with Archangel Job that @Aleksa100 mentioned, but if it’s using the D20 system it could be your answer. :slight_smile:

Suggestion: What if you created a tabletop game ala D&D and your nod to another game or sames was interwoven in the setting and/ or character names?

Yeah that’s the plan make a table top game based of the concept it doesn’t have to have d and d elements to begin with.